So whos runninga special on AC recharges this year?

Sparky

Guest Removed
it got charged today, but is not good...it needs a exansion valve,but from the gauge readings i was givin, is should ok, but from the pressure reading, im thinking the compressor may be in trouble. vw/audi compressor suck ass. ive seen them not let the cooling fan come on .

it got charged today, but is not good...it needs a exansion valve,but from the gauge readings i was givin, is should ok, but from the pressure reading, im thinking the compressor may be in trouble. vw/audi compressor suck ass. ive seen them not let the cooling fan come on .

So how much work am I lookin at to do it?

Guest Removed
So how much work am I lookin at to do it?

i have the best pull with my a/c supplier, ill check on the parts and install pricing tomorrow for you.. just pm me your year make model, engine and so on. and number so i can call.;)

steve treat you right? i would hate to go put a foot in his ass.:)

Guest Removed
I need some AC work on the Suby. It's past needing charged. Anyone want to take care if it? No cold at all. Someone told me last year it was the clutch pn the AC. I know nothing on the AC stuff.

Im sure between the 2 shops we can take care of you ;)

What is the shop on parsons called?

Hand's Auto Repair and A/c

1572 Parsons Ave

Columbus, OH 43207

(614) 444-1410‎ Talk to steve, just tell him your there for Gearheads A/c sale ;)