Cruise Nights, Shows, Get togethers

kfkphisig762

haha.... i joined this site for serious reasons but it turns out the entertainment value superceeds everything else. I think I will hang around until you guys kick me out. I apoligize for my lack of forum experience. This is due to the fact that I have a life. Keep them coming

The interwebs is serious business and it doesnt get anymore serious than this dipstick.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.... i joined this site for serious reasons but it turns out the entertainment value superceeds everything else. I think I will hang around until you guys kick me out. I apoligize for my lack of forum experience. This is due to the fact that I have a life. Keep them coming

Yes, no one else is at work right now, we're all in our hovels, or our mothers basements. No one here even owns a car, we just talk about owning cars. One day I hope to have a large enough fortune, amassed from blowing the homeless, that I'll be able to lease a used Hyundai Sonata, hopefully one without any insect nests.

At which time I might just peek my bloodshot eyes out the window long enough to build the courage necessary to risk sunburning my weakened, and pale epidermal layer, by cruising said Sonata around the town square in attempt to pick up very large, and or very blind females with intact and working vaginas.

Enjoy the Oven, please stay as long you like.

Yes, no one else is at work right now, we're all in our hovels, or our mothers basements. No one here even owns a car, we just talk about owning cars. One day I hope to have a large enough fortune, amassed from blowing the homeless, that I'll be able to lease a used Hyundai Sonata, hopefully one without any insect nests.

At which time I might just peek my bloodshot eyes out the window long enough to build the courage necessary to risk sunburning my weakened, and pale epidermal layer, by cruising said Sonata around the town square in attempt to pick up very large, and or very blind females with intact and working vaginas.

I'm saving that for many, many future lulz. Thank you Rob. :lol:

Rob, I just pooped and peed. that was epic EL OH EL!! PS- its gonna be my news sig. hahah

I am currently at work and while someone recommended this site to me I dont spend all day beating off on forums like most of you. While that is quite enjoyable I have the pics on my home computer so instant results are not possible. If your cars were as fast as you posting maybe this would be a real forum

http://www.automotiveblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/knight-rider.jpg

Balls, dick, ass, all of those are things that belong in your mouth.

*And Im pretty sure that my car is one of the few on this forum that would NOT beat you, so you have plenty of opponents to choose from.*

this guy made it out? psh fuck i neeed to shave

No hes still in the negative with rep and has a pretty big hole to climb out of. Pics would be a good start to getting out of that hole.. hint hint..

No hes still in the negative with rep and has a pretty big hole to climb out of. Pics would be a good start to getting out of that hole.. hint hint..

Don't you fudge his fucking rep either you bastard. Like you said let the rep do it's thing.

I banned this fuck for saying this isn't a real forum when he is trying to get on it. To me if you post that shit you don't belong here. Attack me, Attack Brian, but don't knock the site douchebag. I've been here for quite a while and I have some time and pride wrapped up in this site. If you don't like it here log the fuck out and clear your cache....

Don't you fudge his fucking rep either you bastard. Like you said let the rep do it's thing.

I banned this fuck for saying this isn't a real forum when he is trying to get on it. To me if you post that shit you don't belong here. Attack me, Attack Brian, but don't knock the site douchebag. I've been here for quite a while and I have some time and pride wrapped up in this site. If you don't like it here log the fuck out and clear your cache....

uh.....

time to put a plastic bag over your head and quit wasting the oxygen that my golden retriever could be putting to better use. tell me about your life---what makes you and your life so fucking important that you can't follow simple instructions?? it is extremely rare for an f-body owner not to immediately get access to the site, with all the fbody guys here. consider this notice of your overall failure at life.

And what you did didnt allow the people of the board to make the decision. People call this site names all the time, you havent banned them. Hal has openly said he doent like you or the board.. where was your ban stick then??? Stop picking on newbs...

BTW, if this guys does anything worth positive repping I will give him the rep and tell the rest of you to suck a fat one... until then he can sit in the red.

Edit, he's at -17 :eek: Its going to take a lot of work at this point.

Hal is untouchable, remember? What does hal or anyone not liking ME have anything to do with topic? I've not banned anyone because someone doesn't like me. Sucks that clearly he says he says he doesn't like me having never met me. I don't have an opinion on anyone unless I meet them.

To me though if you are a noob and you put down the board in the act of attempting to join, they should be banned. To me this is the topic I am talking about. maybe I am wrong, I saw a couple of post calling for the ban and I agreed.