Your Job?

Main3s

I find my job very rewarding. As a Recreational Gynecologist, I only see patients for good things and it's fun. I don't deal with all the bad that a normal OBGYN would be up to their elbow in (pun intended). When I meet with a client, there is an understanding and a since of pride that I put into my work. When they leave exhausted and tell me they enjoyed their visit, it just makes me want to show up for work everyday. I take the time to stay up to date with the latest techniques in my trade, by visiting many well known web sites that are updated daily. I also take the time to research and experiment on my own time. The gratification never gets old. I see myself doing this for a long time.

You just made my day. And yes I love my job.

I <3 my job honestly.

I was a nerd growing up, and now I am getting paid to play with massive networks and new technologies every day. I work with a mixed bunch, but for the most part, they are great. Plus, I have been here almost 10 years now, hard to believe how time flies.