looking for .45ACP

TheBussman1647545507

seems to me like it's one hardest of all ammo to get ahold of, and i need some. any leads? looking for cheap plinking ammo mostly, about 500 rds. no steel cases please. also need one box of hollowpoints. don't need it really soon, within a month though. any leads? thanks!

NASR had one box when I went shooting yesterday (I promptly shot that box), I didn't look for defense though. I've been having trouble finding it lately.

I'm almost positive Aumiller has some, he is usually very well stocked.

NASR had one box when I went shooting yesterday (I promptly shot that box), I didn't look for defense though. I've been having trouble finding it lately.

I'm almost positive Aumiller has some, he is usually very well stocked.

We should go shooting at NASR sometime. I get in free weekdays if you want to go right when they open at 10. I just can only stay for a few hours since I work at 1pm.

I'll probably stop at Aumiller's never been there, herd it was a nice place, now i have a reason.

Thanks for the advice.

+1 on it being a nice place, he is a real nice guy to talk to too.

• 2 weeks later...
There are multiple members here who dont have problems with him' date='maybe you are doing something wrong.[/quote']

That's possible.

I've gotten guns there cheaper than I could have at Vance's, NASR, etc... too.

i should start having my buddy who works at walmart start setting aside cases, and sell them for $1 more than what they go for...the way you guys bitch about not finding ammo, i could make some money. plus, walmart is always cheapest out of any place..

:evil grin:

My hubby just bought some from a place in Shelby that was having a huge sale one Friday. I think the name of it was Sportsman Outdoors, but not sure. It might be worth giving them a call. He's all over Ohio so he could pick some up for you maybe.

buckeye outdoors had plenty of .45 when I was out there a couple weeks ago

+1

I was there sunday and they had a decent amount of $22.00 boxes of 50. I went through about $70 in ammo afterward :).