Buying 03 Evo gsr tomorrow

Linc5.0

I've seen video of an ls1 evo. Don't do it, go with the 4g. As ben stated you could probably hand 7g's to JP and have him turn the car into an animal while being fairly generous to him.

I don't know about handing the car to Don King as I know he has proven himself capable and walked away from certain death. :) I would hand it to Buschur....

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about handing the car to Don King as I know he has proven himself capable and walked away from certain death. :) I would hand it to Buschur....

Buschur and budget are not two things that go together...

Whatever you do if you go to buscher buy there parts my buddy bought something not buscher and they wouldnt touch the car at all :(

we will find out for sure today. For someone flakey, he sure has been calling me alot. Also his dad called me, so i doubt a Doctor is going to flake out on me. The car has a blown motor and tranny missing 2nd and 3rd gear. $5700.00

I have a motor and tranny with 18k miles in cincinnati for 3500.00

Hope to not have more than 10k total in the project.

Buschur just rebuilt the tranny less than a year ago:eek:. The car had many mods. Hope things work out.

buschur's junk... I dont think so.... i can count on one hand how many 9 sec evo's ams has out.. i can't count on one hand how many nine sec. evo's are in ohio from buschur. I wouldnt want to touch someone elses mess either, then if shit doesnt work right becasue someone else hacked it it looks like its your fault.

Guest Removed
buschur's junk... I dont think so.... i can count on one hand how many 9 sec evo's ams has out.. i can't count on one hand how many nine sec. evo's are in ohio from buschur. I wouldnt want to touch someone elses mess either, then if shit doesnt work right becasue someone else hacked it it looks like its your fault.

there is one from buschur on this forum.:gtfo:

WOW, he has full right to be salty. If you bought a car for 19k and found out ur son straight fucked it and is selling it for 5900 you'd wanna rage out too.

I dont believe this is the first time dad has bought him a car just to blow it up.

Really..who's fault is it when i took the car there STOCK and bought it off the showroom floor (no one touched it b4 me, and yes i properly broke it in). They have SHIT service, and everyone there is a prick. Bushchur fucked my evo, not me or anyone else. Just because they can built a 9 sec evo w/ 30k worth of shit parts means nothing. They wont build your car unless you use their parts only, and they wont build it right unless their wallets are getting fat off the build. So yes... buschur is JUNK

Really..who's fault is it when i took the car there STOCK and bought it off the showroom floor (no one touched it b4 me, and yes i properly broke it in). They have SHIT service, and everyone there is a prick. Bushchur fucked my evo, not me or anyone else. Just because they can built a 9 sec evo w/ 30k worth of shit parts means nothing. They wont build your car unless you use their parts only, and they wont build it right unless their wallets are getting fat off the build. So yes... buschur is JUNK

If you dont have the money to run with the big boys stay out of the fast lane.

If you dont have the money to run with the big boys stay out of the fast lane.

And what exactly are you talking about??? I have a 700+awhp 9 second evo...I think that qualify's me as bein able to run with the "big boys" And not to sound like an ass or belittle you, but I guarantee you I have more money than you'll see in your entire life. What I was saying is that they refuse to do quality work for minor builds. Don't be an ass

• Downvote 1