Buying 03 Evo gsr tomorrow

Linc5.0

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pics or it never happened..

I have a wife and child i would never take incriminating pictures like that. but feel free to come and watch next time,hookers and blow are on me.

Whats up Tyler, I appreciate you lending me your helmet and ratchet strap...Your OK in my book...

I dont think anyone here has a problem with him I know I dont,he delivers the funny on a regular basis.

Thread cliffs:

-Bushur is expensive

-Someone has a fast Evo

-Some people are bigger than others

-Tyler is a terrorist

-CR mods negotiate with terrorists

Am I missing anything?

a picture of that giant turd Buck posted a while back.

Guest tbutera2112
Whats up Tyler, I appreciate you lending me your helmet and ratchet strap...Your OK in my book...

anytime man, we both got big heads so it worked out!

and my truck was a full second short of requiring me to even need my helmet

I have a wife and child i would never take incriminating pictures like that. but feel free to come and watch next time' date='hookers and blow are on me.[/quote']

Fuck it!! Lets go ahead and set that up for this weekend. I'm game. I think I could bench press 2 maybe 3 dead hookers.

Guest tbutera2112
So its now 4:12 pm eastern standard time 11:00 am eastern standard time was 5 hours and 12 minutes ago so, Erik did you get the evo?

you didnt capitalize evo like all the evo owners do...shame on you stimmel

Fuck it!! Lets go ahead and set that up for this weekend. I'm game. I think I could bench press 2 maybe 3 dead hookers.

When I said "chunky" I meant something similar to this.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a367/sindust/hugebitch.jpg

I was going to ask if that was his little Sis? :lol:

I only have a brother :(..But im sure my mom cheated on my dad at some point.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/lucas-kom/thread_derailed.jpg

Edited by O'Doyle

not yet. the title is in his dads name. the time that his dad could meet was not at a time i could. i was going to go tonight but my wife is going to concert and i have to watch my daughter. Saturday morning, just go off the phone with the dad. Edited by Mr.Schmelmer

wow this got off topic quick.. anthony and i had a true pleasure meeting the mysterious 700awhp evo owner in the steak n shake parking lot. my head still hurts a little from that convo that was nearly a month ago.. anyways Erik We have

NOSSSSS ;)

Erick ask anthony what mods he told us were done to his car... he listed 2-3 different turbos a few sets of cams all under the same hood and then called out all of columbus fo a race. Your pockets may be lined with cash.... But no ammount of money can replace the lack of inteligence you displayed that night./thread