GM to kill Corvette?!?!?!?!

RedRocket1647545505

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like how everybody on this website runs their puny little mouths to people because they voice their oppinion, im sorry if you have to have expensive freaking gay cars to make you feel like a real man, when in fact you use it as a cover to hide your homosexuality, you guys are nothing but men with low self esteem that has to show off to make yourself feel better.

edit:i like how you guys have to cus and swear at everyone, it makes you seem like an idiot because you dont have the vocabulary to replace them with real words

Are you saying that everyone with nice cars are gay? Because... I just... I don't know...

Don't see it? I don't see it. Does anyone else see it?

Moving on. What was the topic about again?:confused:

bout time corvettes are WAY over rated

You obviously have never driven a corvette and if you have it was a real old one.

i like how everybody on this website runs their puny little mouths to people because they voice their oppinion, im sorry if you have to have expensive freaking gay cars to make you feel like a real man, when in fact you use it as a cover to hide your homosexuality, you guys are nothing but men with low self esteem that has to show off to make yourself feel better.

edit:i like how you guys have to cus and swear at everyone, it makes you seem like an idiot because you dont have the vocabulary to replace them with real words

Expressing your opinion is one thing, saying something that you know is going to start a flame war is something else.

Corvettes are known as being the best bang for the buck.

Seriously what other cars are in the same class as the vette?

Viper $80,000 and no longer made

Ford GT $150,000 and no longer made

Aston martin $ way to much

Ferrari $200,000+

Porsche $ alot

Skyline $70,000 - $80,000 this is really the only car that can compete with corvette in both price and performance.

this has been talked about with the C7. but if it were to ever happen which is highly unlikely then it would also lose alot of weight and be mid engine.

The OLD one

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/01/1990_chevrolet_corvettecerviiiconcept1.jpg

the new one

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2314/2521210716_c9b0428c91.jpg

You obviously have never driven a corvette and if you have it was a real old one.

Expressing your opinion is one thing, saying something that you know is going to start a flame war is something else.

Ferrari $200,000+

Porsche $ alot

Skyline $70,000 - $80,000 this is really the only car that can compete with corvette in both price and performance.

+1

Ferrari $200,000+

Porsche $ alot

+1. Corvettes are not overrated, they are underrated. I have pulled 1.67g's in a z06 and I thought I was going to crash the company car on the off ramp, but nope, held its own.

next the skyline is the closet thing to it, but if you turn it to track mod or turn on launch control your warranty is voided. I have saw many engines replaced in corvettes for free due to the warranty. I have saw many heavily modified z06's with bigger brakes, coil over suspension, etc, come into the plant and have a new motor put in. I really don't think nissan is going to warranty out the skyline if drive it like you stole it, which is what every corvette owner needs to do.

Corvette owners have this bad rep of doing 45 in 6th gear, because they know what they have and don't have to be hammering on it all the time and taking corners at proper (fast) speeds.

There is no way that anyone can ever flame a new vette. They are what we all want, a fast car with full suspension and big brakes, backed by a factory warranty, and a huge car scene and lots of friends that come with. The problem is most of us cannot afford them.

flame war ended.