fucking deer

jeffro

i stopped in a church parking lot to examine the damage and after a few minutes i drove back towards the deer where i found a dude with a flashlight examining it. said he saw me hit. then walked back inside. what an ass

was cruising at 60 and slowed to maybe 50.

yea, saw this deer up here running at me, thought about slowing down but didn't really..

it really sucks though dude. i was with my mom years ago and she hit 2 at the same time, and she said "i can beat the deers" and floored it. yep hit one right in the middle of the truck and the other bastard hit the side of the truck. oh well insurance money for her.

i've hit 5, my parents average 1 a year between the two of them. My dad keeps a 5lb sledge behind the seat of his truck just yto bash thier head in to put them out of thier misery after hitting them.

i've hit 5, my parents average 1 a year between the two of them. My dad keeps a 5lb sledge behind the seat of his truck just yto bash thier head in to put them out of thier misery after hitting them.

shiit thats a lot of deer your family hit! I never hit one personally but my brother borrowed the celica one night when I was trashed and he came back with the whole front end and roof destroyed. Ended up selling that car right after it was repaired.

I hit one at 25 and that fucker was dead the instant he touched the pavement behind me, he never moved. I'm guessing at 50 he was toast. It freaked me out being a city kid, when the cop asked me if I "wanted" the deer. I was like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Sorry to hear man. This is why I like staying inside the overdeveloped city limits - less of this bullshit to deal with. I grew up in an area up near Cleveland where every day was a deer/fox dodging experience, and got really tired of it. I've never hit one but have come close, and with an aluminum hood on the Z... it would have been ugly.

I was like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

LOL. :lol:

Sorry to hear man. This is why I like staying inside the overdeveloped city limits - less of this bullshit to deal with. I grew up in an area up near Cleveland where every day was a deer/fox dodging experience, and got really tired of it. I've never hit one but have come close, and with an aluminum hood on the Z... it would have been ugly.

LOL. :lol:

meh my car has an aluminum hood, I was paying the deductible anyway, got new a new aluminum hood and all was well.