How to check for swine flu

Ramsey

Guest tbutera2112
Ohio Department of Health did a release today covering good info on this. I have it inPDF if someone wants it emailed. PM your addy

its too late for this crappy info you speak of....the link tells me i already have it!

Seeing that first link then Spaceghosts response made this thread epic!

What gets me is how there is so much panic when like a couple of people have it. Somebody sneezed at work today and like 60 people looked at her like an escaped ebola monkey.

Am I wrong in saying most people die from the flu because of other medical issues, age, or ignore it until its too late?

Seeing that first link then Spaceghosts response made this thread epic!

What gets me is how there is so much panic when like a couple of people have it. Somebody sneezed at work today and like 60 people looked at her like an escaped ebola monkey.

Am I wrong in saying most people die from the flu because of other medical issues, age, or ignore it until its too late?

i agree, people take things way to far. the media doesnt help at all.

i agree, people take things way to far. the media doesnt help at all.

Like totally. I like took the time to read into it and I'm like its the flu. I'm like more worried about my 50lbs daughter than like I am about myself.