random stuff

Red Beard

i have a set of slicks for sale, they are mounted on 14" ranger rims, i bought them used, they still have about half the life in them looking to get 150 obo for them.

i also have a huge intercooler from a f-350 turbo deisle, its aproximately 30" tall, 40"wide and 3"deep (for the body, 6"deep at the edges of the inlets). was going on the ranger when i got a bigger turbo but cannot afford that now, i can send pics apon request. looking for $200 obo.

i also have some random turbo's for sale (need rebuilt) i have a m11 that needs a new shaft (shaft snapped at balance nut) and i have a m12 that needs new barrings. make me an offer for these.

i have a 35/38mm external waste gate that needs a fire ring, looking to get $60 for this.

i can have pics for all of these items as well. if you want them just let me know.

its down right now with out a turbo, i've been sanding it down, hope to get it all done by this summer. want to put a 35r on it but i have no money lol. got the slicks and the intercooler for it when i ran into a broke spell.

its down right now with out a turbo, i've been sanding it down, hope to get it all done by this summer. want to put a 35r on it but i have no money lol. got the slicks and the intercooler for it when i ran into a broke spell.

I'm telling you, you need to come by and find a way to fab up one of these ct26's until you get a 35r. :D