FS: Computer parts & barebone gaming system

Trying to clear out my office of spare computer parts. I'll get pics up if needed.

BAREBONE GAMING SYSTEM

***SOLD TO O'DYLE****

Antec Mid-Tower w/ PSU

Next up is an all black antec mid-tower with 550 watt power supply. This is about 3 years old but I've cleaned it and it looks great. Has front side usb connections and a fan space on the case door. Very sleek looking case. Asking 50 with power supply. Can get pics if interested.

P4P800 Motherboard with pentium 4 2.4 HT & 1gb pc3200

This is the internals in the antec mid-tower. . . all in perfect working order. Would make someone a good secondary build machine. Asking 75 for mobo/cpu/memory

GEFORCE 7800GTS OC AGP 8X 256MB DDR3

The card taht was in the above machine. Great card. . . it's not going to run the latest and greatest on ultra settings. . but still is capable of playing anything you throw at it at a decent framerate. . . especially you WoW people..perfect card for you. Asking 60 for this.

I Will put back together the p4 machine if you want to buy it all together for cheap, just let me know....i just need this stuff gone!!!!!

EVERYTHING IS OBO!!!!

Edited by Slimpsy

Added pics of the gaming barebone. . if I can get 300 today for it. . I'll even throw in VISTA ULTIMATE. . . . the disc that came with this machine. . the key is on the back of it. So you CAN'T BEAT THAT!

300 for a gaming barebone with vista ultimate. . . LETS DO IT

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/108/l_732dd5e699684c63942e2798955b2134.jpg

Would you sell the case without the power supply? My case is beat, and i need a new one, but i got a 850w antec power supply. Also has to be a big case, my graphics card is about 10-12 inchs long.

Would you sell the case without the power supply? My case is beat, and i need a new one, but i got a 850w antec power supply. Also has to be a big case, my graphics card is about 10-12 inchs long.

I may have one in the basement you can just have,let me look around.

Yeah man, no problem. . . nice meetin ya. I finally understand your name on here, lol.

I need to make it out more. . . or just at all. . . I bet you'd be fun to drink with.

Im usually out on fridays and saturdays,I tend to play pong alot when i dont go out.