jeep stroker build on spike TV right now

Dave1647545494

i love how they spent 2 grand on stroking this thing just to keep the stock intake manifold, throttle body, and exhaust manifold. what a waste.

You know they're going to upgrade later. They were keeping that stuff to hold the bill down.

What's laughable amongst the budget projects on any of the Powerblock shows is that they end up either:

1) getting freebies that most people would never get, or...

2) they blow the budget out of the water, showing an awesome completed project and add the disclaimer "while WE ended up going over our budget, look at the great ride you can have in the end!"

Can't eat cake you can't afford to buy. :)

Still like the shows, though! Only real beef I have is that my TiVo is only programmed to record "first-run" shows, so sometimes I'll go through months before I see a new show...like "Horsepower" was down almost the entire winter, so I had to watch "Musclecar" (which is my least favorite show; bunch of customization techniques I'll probably never use.)

You know they're going to upgrade later. They were keeping that stuff to hold the bill down.

i know, it just seemed so stupid.

MuscleCar wasn't worth watching after Lou left.

i agree completely. why did he leave anyway? he was extremely talented, entertaining, and he knew his shit.

i love how they spent 2 grand on stroking this thing just to keep the stock intake manifold, throttle body, and exhaust manifold. what a waste.

Well they don't make any aftermarket intake mainfolds that I have seen. Secondly the stock exhaust is a 3-2-1 manifold from the factory which does pretty damn well compared to the $600 dollar after market options. as for the TB that the should have gone to at least a 60mm.

i agree completely. why did he leave anyway? he was extremely talented, entertaining, and he knew his shit.

Hes still doing hot rodding. About a year ago, he was posting on some forum that I somehow came across where he was posting logs of a project he was working on. I cant remember where it was though.