Who thinks Ben (Spaceghost) should be removed as a mod?

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggested making me an oven mod so I could just ban every noob that comes through here.

There was no reply :(

Ben hasn't banned me yet in retaliation to my rejecting his overt, sexual advances. So I suppose we should keep him around, but I swear to god if I wake up to any more Apple products sitting on my pillow I'll change my mind.

I suggested making me an oven mod so I could just ban every noob that comes through here.

There was no reply :(

Ben hasn't banned me yet in retaliation to my rejecting his overt, sexual advances. So I suppose we should keep him around, but I swear to god if I wake up with anymore apple products on my pillow I'll change my mind.

:lol:

inbeforeitsdeleted

Not by me, it's the kitchen, no issue here. I think Greg is a little mis-informed if he thinks me being a mod makes me a billy bad ass. If Anthony didn't make me a mod anymore today, it would be like any other day. I'll sleep just fine.

i vote yes...so he can put this in his sig!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k21/sol740/textbannerani.gif

Who here think Greg should pay a sponsor fee to sell another person's house, since I am guessing he is a Licensed Realtor? Everyone else that does business on CR has paid.

Who here think Greg should pay a sponsor fee to sell another person's house, since I am guessing he is a Licensed Realtor? Everyone else that does business on CR has paid.

Not to stir the pot, but if you sell a car in the FS section do you have to be a sponsor?

He's not advertising or trying to get business, he's trying to make a sale just like selling a car or parts. Now if his post was "Hey I'm a realtor, let me help everyone sell their house" Then I'd say yes.

Guest Removed
Not to stir the pot, but if you sell a car in the FS section do you have to be a sponsor?

if you put up 10 or more a year like i do then yes:o

If you are the salesman you do. :cool:

What about a shitty salesman... because if you're a realtor and don't even have a pic of said property I'd say you're not that good of a realtor to begin with.

No rub here, but no real opinion either. I say just create a CR Photog Crew Section and Add another mod. Several of us here will throw our hats in. :D

You can start the Photog Crew "Group". As for a section like the gun crew, that is Anthony and Chris's call.