Need a wiring NINJA

Mojoe

I have some wiring under my dash and center console I need un-fucked. It's mostly upgrading connectors and getting rid of anything that is not needed. Someone who is familiar with custom after market install is who I'm looking for. Work must be done at my house in Gahanna. I have evenings open and can work as late as you can. The car is prepped and ready.

I provide all parts, assistance, and will compensate. You provide know how and an amazing job done.

PM me for details and with your experience please.

let me see if i can get this kid i know who is a ninja his name is andrew hes small and limber can slide right under stuff

I've heard of this kid. Isn't he the one that slid under the stall door and stood up in front of you while you were taking a shit at work?

He knows surprise attack, but does he know wiring?

Guest Hal
I'm sorry but, like Rob I can't do the house call either. If you are comfortable with wiring but just unsure in this situation, we could give guidance.

Guest Removed
I'm off Sunbury near Easton. This car has not been out on this side of town yet.

I'm sorry but, like Rob I can't do the house call either. If you are comfortable with wiring but just unsure in this situation, we could give guidance.

solder and heat shrink. I could do a house call. but hell i dont even leave my shop till 11 or 12 most night's..

joe, how bad is it? you make it sound like a night mare, but if you know where all the wires go, then thats 1/2 the battle.

pm me or post a pic. I like you. i could leave the girl at the shop to handle phones. but im wonder how long you would have me tied up?

I understand it's a difficult request. Thanks for the offer of guidance. I know enough to know that I don't want my own wiring work in my car. I'm at the point where I want perfection with certain things. I don't have the "know how" to approach it and consider everything the way someone with experience would.

I'm in the garage every night, and have been for weeks. Sometimes I just look at some shit, read up on it on line, and then say fuck that. There goes 2 hours. It's not worth fucking things up at this point.

Rob, thanks. I don't go in the house much before 12 or 1am, and know how your hours well. I'm still working out here. There are things I'm leaving out because I don't want the details of my car out there. I'd say there is a solid 4 hours of busting your ass with wires. Getting it all to work with the flux capacitor is my big hang up right now.

Edited by Mojoe
Add to reply to Rob

Guest Removed
flux capacitor's are kind of funny like that. after repinning several ecu's and converting 2 harness's into one. The flux capacitor was the best bang for the buck at the time, but a SOB to wire.But make sure you have no voltage drop on the companion flange ground, but making a 5 volt drop on the reverse companion flange side. but make sure you dont over load it with anything more then 4.678 volts into it. the reverse companion flange fuse is a sob to change. then you have to take the whole fucking thing apart. i just went and got another one to get it running, and then took my time fixxing the other one. then of course i had to wire them both in.. i wont to do that again.f that. if your only installing one, then i know i can help you. im still working on getting my second one wired into mine. but i can have it covered , towed, and drop it in the back shop(no one would see it, and only work on it when no one is around but you.

That would be an option, but I'm under the hood still and need it home for that. Under the hood won't do what I want unless under the dash is set up right. I found 3 shorts already and took out 2 feet of bad radio install shit from Where I bought the head unit. It's just going too slow and I know it can be done faster, and better.

Guest Removed
well you could finish that here if you would like. theres more tools here then you may want to see. cause then its like hey i could do this to while im here and then it goes from there...lmk