Who is the mod that gets his own thread in the kitchen tomorrow?

SpaceGhost

Let's take suggestions and assign odds! The Mods here are running amuck and enforcing the rules! The nerve of them. Which mod is tomorrows victim?

Here is my public service announcement for the day, if you have a problem with a mod, PM an Admin and make your complaint like an adult, when you start a rant in the kitchen you lose your credibility the minute you click "new thread" there. The more you know......

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

I think im on the list as a mod/sponsor.

Due to the fact people wanna talk shit to me, then expect me not to reply and behave do to me being a sponsor!:rolleyes:

It's the kitchen. It dont matter who you are here.

The Kitchen has turned into a cry baby bitch fest where people whine about alternators and any other random shit on their mind.

What happened to the good ol' days of shit talking? Now someone makes a thread and it gets closed because we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings....

Guest Hal
The Kitchen has turned into a cry baby bitch fest where people whine about alternators and any other random shit on their mind.

What happened to the good ol' days of shit talking? Now someone makes a thread and it gets closed because we don't want to hurt anybody's feelings....

If you look, there was only a core group of people who really handled the flaming. Most have either quit flaming or just logged off.

I've been told that some people wanted it to change to this anyway.

Hell, now if you start anything you end up getting threatened (which is funny in itself) because the internet is serious business.

If you look, there was only a core group of people who really handled the flaming. Most have either quit flaming or just logged off.

I've been told that some people wanted it to change to this anyway.

Hell, now if you start anything you end up getting threatened (which is funny in itself) because the internet is serious business.

That is because you can't do it any more....not even in the kitchen. Everyone gets butthurt and cries.

Guest Hal
That is because you can't do it any more....not even in the kitchen. Everyone gets butthurt and cries.

Last time I really did anything it was in retaliation and I only got a 3-day ban from it. Oddly enough, I was doing things that last year would have had no repercussions. About the only thing you can do is be sarcastic.

Or in your case, make graphs.

Guest Hal
SO smart you should get butt hurt and log off this place for another couple of months ya bitch.

Smart enough to know the only reason I'm on here. If it weren't for that one thing (and the unending begging from other members) I would not be on here.

Smart enough to know I'm not a 34 year old fuckup who has nothing better to do than fight with people 10 years younger on the internet.

Guest tbutera2112

:eek::bs::bangbang::rolleyes::o:(;)

Smart enough to know the only reason I'm on here. If it weren't for that one thing (and the unending begging from other members) I would not be on here.

Smart enough to know I'm not a 34 year old fuckup who has nothing better to do than fight with people 10 years younger on the internet.

:mad::D:cool: