Who is the mod that gets his own thread in the kitchen tomorrow?

SpaceGhost

I heart cr, but I hate kevin for failing to give adequete info on this weekends party

There was a thread made about Palmer Fest, which is what I told you about, about 3 weeks ago. So suck on that. :)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
Can we start a list? All the bullshit posting is ruining cr. It used to be only a few people bs posted, but now people post shit that makes absolutely no sense. And its not an "hey I am bored and being goofy" thing anymore. Our standards have really gone downhill. we used to keep people in line who posted stupid shit like that but now nobody cares.

someone didnt like my vagina comment....i laughed at it though, and i really am bored....go fuck yourself if you dont like it :bangbang:

make a graph about it :jerkit:

At least my bullshit is innovative. Fucking amateurs.

All you guys do is come in with some wack ass kitty picture or a random smiley and fuck every cool thread up.

:)

Cr should not be a way of life MMMMMMMkay. Thats what it is. I thought I was addicted awhile back but jesus some of you must really be in love with what other dudes have to say. If it werent for the fact that I was layed up, I wouldnt be on here nearly as much as I am. Its spring, go do shit.

Guest tbutera2112

All you guys do is come in with some wack ass kitty picture or a random smiley and fuck every cool thread up.

kitty picture? im not rob, bitch...i dont think ive ever posted a lolcat lol... and yah, i like to smileyfuckshitup because im just that awesome....

man i hate school, 2 hour break inbetween classes = me on here posting bs with you homos...you homos meaning you, kevin

werd. Or some stupid reference that makes no sense then some other jackass plays right along with it. I long for cr to be cool again. Now its just cliche.

Guest tbutera2112
Cr should not be a way of life MMMMMMMkay. Thats what it is. I thought I was addicted awhile back but jesus some of you must really be in love with what other dudes have to say. If it werent for the fact that I was layed up, I wouldnt be on here nearly as much as I am. Its spring, go do shit.

im stuck in school :mad:

Guest tbutera2112
werd. Or some stupid reference that makes no sense then some other jackass plays right along with it. I long for cr to be cool again. Now its just cliche.

the coolest part of CR is gay threads calling out the moderators for being pussys after banning pussyhurt members from event threads

the coolest part of CR is gay threads calling out the moderators for being pussys after banning pussyhurt members from event threads

Yeah when it works. Those threads used to be a guaranteed multi-page bitch fest. But not anymore. You and Brian have already ran that thing into the ground.

Don't lie.

YOU LOVE THE KITTY

But in all seriousness, I honestly don't understand the whole point of this thread at all. It's the kitchen. If you don't like it :gtfo:

The kitchen needs to get back to me telling you to fuck off and you telling me to fuck off. I tell you why you suckso bad and why your mom should have aborted your ass, and then call you a pussy because your shits so pathetically slow. Now its fuck you, oh why did you say that bullshit.

Actually the curve 83xx series out sold the iPod first quarter of 2009.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-10232698-94.html

And the iPhone is still considered homo in my book until it is a phone offered by more then one phone company.

My first sentence said I acknowleged the 8300 series was out selling the iPhone if you look further im the thread I say it again. The "Not really" was to address his question, "sux don't it?"

My first sentence said I acknowleged the 8300 series was out selling the iPhone if you look further I say it again. The "Not really" was to address his question, "sux don't it?"

/sarcasm failed you again