Who is the mod that gets his own thread in the kitchen tomorrow?

SpaceGhost

Truth of the matter is, if there are any MODs here, unless they let you do what ever you want on here we will be abusing our power. It's all a matter of opinion and everyone's is different. I think Anthony wants people here that he knows are here everyday, and will put in the time and work that is required. And it does take time. I don't think you can be a "good" Mod and not login daily. I login sometimes just because I feel like I should, almost like work. I might as well have some fun or read some funny stuff while I am here right?

You have a point, I guess I just don't get all bent outta shape when a mod says or does something so I don't see what the big deal is anyway.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesnt this all really come down to this being a privately owned site and the Admin's/ Mod's have the right to pretty much do whatever they want? Im pretty sure I read and agreed to something along those lines when I signed up here. I say you guys just ban everyone from everything for a couple days.

Doesnt this all really come down to this being a privately owned site and the Admin's/ Mod's have the right to pretty much do whatever they want? Im pretty sure I read and agreed to something along those lines when I signed up here. I say you guys just ban everyone from everything for a couple days.

True they can, but if thats the case, then come out and say thats how it is. I know Anthony and Chris to a lesser extent, I dont think neither one of them want it to be like that here. They want everyone to enjoy themselves and be involved. If thats not the case then Anthony or Chris say so and I will never post here again. I come here because I enjoy the company and the bs that takes place.

True they can, but if thats the case, then come out and say thats how it is. I know Anthony and Chris to a lesser extent, I dont think neither one of them want it to be like that here. They want everyone to enjoy themselves and be involved. If thats not the case then Anthony or Chris say so and I will never post here again. I come here because I enjoy the company and the bs that takes place.

I completely understand but, thats not how it is. It is theirs' to do with as they please, or some shit like that.

Guest Hal
Don't act like you didn't get butt hurt on here and log off for a couple of months.

Oh you've changed..... The above looks like it.

You have a house? Neat

Thank you for proving to me that you are still a child that thinks material possessions make your maturity.

Nope, I left for reasons previously stated. Don't go full retard because you can't remember anything.

No shit.

Yes.

Thanks for being a moron. I said what I had to do today going along with established context. Thanks for not even being able to follow a conversation.

Guest Removed
Nope, I left for reasons previously stated. Don't go full retard because you can't remember anything.

No shit.

Yes.

Thanks for being a moron. I said what I had to do today going along with established context. Thanks for not even being able to follow a conversation.

i liked your old self better...either way your still full of shit

Palmerfest is for queers zac..........you...my friend...are a queer, with that lame mustangalang :cool:

ps- i want you to blow my mirrors off please?

It's for sweet people that deal beer pong beatings campus round: making cash, smokin stash.

ps blowing mirrors off is gay

:cool:

No shit.

Yes.

:lol: at the Tropic Thunder reference.