WTB: Car under 10k

mseebs

Well you could buy my buddies 96 Camaro V6 I listed on here, its only got 61k on the clock, and its very clean. Would be a good candidate for a swap down the road.

Also about the whole F-Body in winter deal, I drove mine almost every day last winter. The only reason it wasn't every day was because I lost my keys on my birthday haha. It definitely helps that I work about a mile from my house, but toss some sandbags in the back, toss on some good tires, and you'll be fine. I only spun out once last winter and that's because I was on a back road and tried to drift a turn hahahaha.

Also I can bet you that your insurance will be more with a Colbalt SS than with a F-Body. My insurance is over $50 less a month on my Camaro than it was with my RSX. Insurance on sport compacts sucks thanks to the Fast and the Furious crowd. Just some food for thought.

So I obviously vote LS1 F-Body.

Well you could buy my buddies 96 Camaro V6 I listed on here, its only got 61k on the clock, and its very clean. Would be a good candidate for a swap down the road.

Also about the whole F-Body in winter deal, I drove mine almost every day last winter. The only reason it wasn't every day was because I lost my keys on my birthday haha. It definitely helps that I work about a mile from my house, but toss some sandbags in the back, toss on some good tires, and you'll be fine. I only spun out once last winter and that's because I was on a back road and tried to drift a turn hahahaha.

Also I can bet you that your insurance will be more with a Colbalt SS than with a F-Body. My insurance is over $50 less a month on my Camaro than it was with my RSX. Insurance on sport compacts sucks thanks to the Fast and the Furious crowd. Just some food for thought.

So I obviously vote LS1 F-Body.

ur buddies on cravck if he thinks hes going to gety anywhere near his asking price on that v6 fbody lol

ide vote a prelude fbody or gtp they can be had for cheap an theres a large aftermarket for them as well.

ur buddies on cravck if he thinks hes going to gety anywhere near his asking price on that v6 fbody lol

ide vote a prelude fbody or gtp they can be had for cheap an theres a large aftermarket for them as well.

Lol I know he's on crack, which is why I made the comment that I was going to put up obo and talk to him about coming down on the price. And you're on crack for suggesting a Prelude.

Biggest problems I've had with preludes is I've never found one that actually sounded good. Which kinda bothers me. As I would play with the car a bit and mod it up.

V6 F-bodies are no go. Considering my accord usually hands their ass to them.

I'm still strongly considering the Jetta GLI. My brother is a VW freak and the only problem he ever seemed to get was parts were expensive. Any other opinions on them?

GLI's are dope. Almost bought a new one back in 05, but dealers weren't negotiating. They are pretty much set from the factory, chip it and maybe exhaust but just enjoy it. My ex has one with like 130k on it now, stock, but she doesn't take care of it at all, lol.

Biggest problems I've had with preludes is I've never found one that actually sounded good. Which kinda bothers me. As I would play with the car a bit and mod it up.

V6 F-bodies are no go. Considering my accord usually hands their ass to them.

I'm still strongly considering the Jetta GLI. My brother is a VW freak and the only problem he ever seemed to get was parts were expensive. Any other opinions on them?

I was mostly kidding about my buddies Camaro haha. And my opinion on GLI's, they're nice cars...but FWD is just boring, I will never go back to it.

Ya. Well I youtubed how they sound with an exhaust and its pretty damn sick. Sounds a lot like a WRX with a catback or something of that sort.

I'm not looking at major mods or anything. I'd probably just chuck bolt ons on.

^

I wonder why they're selling that soo cheap?

Anyways,

I love mine. the 1.8t has potential for power and it looks,handles,drives great! esp if its the Platinum Grey color.:D

Only downside I found with these cars is parts price. shit ranks up there w/ audi and what not. But they're managable.

If ya got any questions hit me up. I just got a couple bolton's so far but I'll be dipping into it more this summer.