Thanks for ruining streetracing...

996gangsta

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
cavin u owe me money

after reading this thread...he owe's me money to..and some free cookies.

i used to get all the defect cookie's for free when my dude tony worked there :(

Didnt run anyone off the road nice try, I think I'll call you Linn jr.

here is the thread maybe this will jog your memory.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54305&highlight=ron+fellows

since the thread was edited you can't see what Josh said.

first of all, I want to say "fuck you!" to you. You ran me off the fucking road yesterday because you wanted to avoid a water puddle and get your fucking car wet.... you put my car in a fucking ditch on Morse Road. You truely are a piece of shit for driving that fast down a country road, running me into a ditch and keep on driving!

as a side note, I'm going to assume that it was you since there is not many white Z06 Vette's running around here that is being followed by a new GTR.

here is the thread maybe this will jog your memory. since the thread was edited you can't see what Josh said.

Ok...I never ran anyone off the road and I remember when that thread took place I was in Chicago so not really sure how that is possible. Go ask Linn, Sam, or anyone that knows me my cars are ALWAYS dirty as hell so that makes no sense that I was trying to avoid a puddle, knowing me I would be trying to find one.

Ok...I never ran anyone off the road and I remember when that thread took place I was in Chicago so not really sure how that is possible. Go ask Linn, Sam, or anyone that knows me my cars are ALWAYS dirty as hell so that makes no sense that I was trying to avoid a puddle, knowing me I would be trying to find one.

At the time of the thread they were both owned by Graham.

At the time of the thread they were both owned by Graham.

No, I think i owned the car when I was in chicago. That story has nothing to do with making fun of Linn or streetracing if you have any further retarded accusations keep them to PM.

jesus christ you guys are all like little bitches..

who fucking cares, if linn wouldnt have got someone else at some point would. its illegal, everyone knows this shit, its part of the territory.

quit coming on here trying to punk each other out with info from your personal lives.

move the fuck on

do it in person, get in the octagon, brass knuckle bar fight .. what the fuck ever.

jesus christ you guys are all like little bitches..

who fucking cares, if linn wouldnt have got someone else at some point would. its illegal, everyone knows this shit, its part of the territory.

quit coming on here trying to punk each other out with info from your personal lives.

move the fuck on

do it in person, get in the octagon, brass knuckle bar fight .. what the fuck ever.

Consider this your call out... punk

good to hear homie!

im taking all of the VFRs body work over tonight to drop off at my painters.

ill give you his card. its will's (614streets) brother he does an amazing job and is priced very reasonable.

you can check out the VFR after its done if youd like.

What happened to this thread?

Cavin vs. the World

So Cavin, Slicks-Kill-9's. Yes or no? Dont ask for slicks and 10's with a car or your caliber. That would be simply fucking embarrassing.

Didn't see a reply to that one. You're throwing out $1k bets in this dumbass thread. Why not accept that one?

Get the fuck out of my threadjack faggot!

bu-...

fine.

back on topic:

Howard, I miss you man! Remember that time we were working on a car and you were like "hold on..is that a..?" and all of a sudden it caught on fire?! Ahhhh good times. We gotta goto that sushi place you told me about again. Tomorrow? Cool! You got my number right? Of course you do, we're good friends!

YAY friendship!

Ok lets do it, make sure your parents are ok with you borrowing some more money from them.

YOU LOST TO ME AND JAMIE THE NIGHT OF HIN. Plus Jamie beat you and I beat jamie.

Linn you make shit up all the time and it blows my mind. All my cars and bikes are in my name, not my mom's nice try faggot.

Why do your parents still pay your cell phone bill???

And, like I said nice try but the r1 is in my name.

Seriously you are a fucking retard.

Bring $1000 cash and the GT2 so we can make a video for all of CR to watch. This way everyone can know the truth. I found an airport where you and I can race.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/ScannedPhotos00002.jpg

bu-...

fine.

back on topic:

Howard, I miss you man! Remember that time we were working on a car and you were like "hold on..is that a..?" and all of a sudden it caught on fire?! Ahhhh good times. We gotta goto that sushi place you told me about again. Tomorrow? Cool! You got my number right? Of course you do, we're good friends!

YAY friendship!

LULZ

Seriously you are a fucking retard.

Bring $1000 cash and the GT2 so we can make a video for all of CR to watch. This way everyone can know the truth. I found an airport where you and I can race.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u57/playwithlinn/ScannedPhotos00002.jpg

How about you bring that K out to play cards with me tonight instead.

What happened to this thread?

Cavin vs. the World

Didn't see a reply to that one. You're throwing out $1k bets in this dumbass thread. Why not accept that one?

I accepted that along time ago. Note to self not everything is posted on the internet JP and I are friends in person and talked about the bet over the phone. Idiot.