Thanks for ruining streetracing...

996gangsta

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why you always hating on his "broke ass girl". If you were broke you wouldnt be able to pull any trim. and when you race ANYTHING or ANYWHERE you better post vid. cuz as of right now your either a narc or jsut a little kid so its time to put up or shut up.

oh and i dont need 1200hp to run 12's ive run 11's with 1/4 that

reading comprehension>you...did you even graduate high school?

(I called his girl busted, as in ugly...)

I mean you might take the cake for the biggest idiot on CR, and believe me thats a pretty impressive accomplishment among this crowd. Linn and I are good friends in person and talk trash to to get idiots like you to post.

I have raced Sam, Linn and just about every other half way important person on this forum in my GT2. There is no need to bring my cars out to continue to race. Its the same people each weekend with the same outcome.

Yea and I'm clearly a Narc...I was the one who ratted on Linn and everyone else to get busted...:rolleyes:

Good one, I too have gone 11's with 1/4 of that power, congratulations?

i have met cheryl and worked there for a bit...your not the same son who was afraid to live in the OSU dorms so you lived at home are you?

Its idiots like you that piss me the fuck off. I don't even know what the fuck you look like or who you are and you know every detail about me?

And no I lived in the dorm but got kicked out for drinking...Would you like to know what I ate for breakfast too?

funny part is you will be bragging about going 10's or wait a 9.99 if you ever learn to drive

I will race any fucking turd you own for any amount of money. And how can you say I don't know how to drive when you have never seen me drive or even fucking seen me in person before? I'm willing to bet I've gone faster in a car than you have...

i put my weiner in cheryl's cookie....

Its idiots like you who ruin CR. You arnt friends with Linn, me, or any of our friends yet you say ignorant shit in our threads acting as if you know us. Get the fuck out. You are annoying, not funny, and have nothing to contribute.

Edited by nurkvinny

Its idiots like you who ruin CR. You arnt friends with Linn, me, or any of our friends yet you say ignorant shit in our threads acting as if you know us. Get the fuck out. You are annoying, not funny, and have nothing to contribute.

Have you ever noticed that for every 5 posts you make there is at least one cookie reference?

Have you ever noticed that you have never posted more than 3 times without seeing a cookie reference?

Which further goes to prove my point, it blows my mind how many members on here are so misinformed. Thats why we all loved the old race club, you wouldn't get these idiots who would post immature shit all the time, or acted as if they actually knew what was going on.

Guest Removed
That's funny right there.

he wouldnt know a important person if he was in a room full of them.

Cavin, I dont know you for shit, and to be honest. I dont care too. You are, who you are and thats all that matter's. I learned a long time ago, dont worrie about what every one thinks. 99.9% of them dont get paid to think.

And brian likes hal cause he does ass to mouth

Guest Hal
Why don't you go get Brians dick out of your mouth before posting again.

Why don't you try a better, more relevant insult next time?

Seriously, that was about as good as all the cookie insult people throw at you.

Ok...I never ran anyone off the road and I remember when that thread took place I was in Chicago so not really sure how that is possible. Go ask Linn, Sam, or anyone that knows me my cars are ALWAYS dirty as hell so that makes no sense that I was trying to avoid a puddle, knowing me I would be trying to find one.
true story i bust his balls all the time about have big money cars looking like he just went mud running and if its clean he didnt do it

Guest Hal
+1. I've been so drained lately that I dont have any ebattle left in me.. its kinda sad :(

When did you ever have any in you? You post one insult, wait 3 pages, then post some silly picture as a thinly veiled apology.

Why don't you try a better, more relevant insult next time?

Seriously, that was about as good as all the cookie insult people throw at you.

Alright how about this for starters.

I love how you did one cam install and think you are a GM tech, or how about how you couldn't even get your own car to run right yet your working on everyone else's cars? Weren't you the one who also tried to run 30lbs of boost through a kenne bell or eaton?

Guest Hal
Alright how about this for starters.

I love how you did one cam install and think you are a GM tech, or how about how you couldn't even get your own car to run right yet your working on everyone else's cars? Weren't you the one who also tried to run 30lbs of boost through a kenne bell or eaton?

How do you come up with one cam install? Glad you know about all the work I do and don't do. I also don't think I'm a GM tech, I've never claimed to be. I can see where you would get that idea though, being that you're retarded.

My shit worked perfectly then I sold that setup. Had I not cut corners at first, it would have worked right from the beginning. Now my shit works perfectly again.

Actually no, I never tried to run that on either. The KB was pullied for a max of 26 according to every chart, dyno graph, and Kenne Bell. Something went wrong. I should also mention that it shouldn't even be possible to spin an Eaton to 30psi.

Now, I'll start too. Care to explain why when I first bought my car, everyone talked shit about me losing races all the time? I had never raced the car even once, I hadn't even floored it on an on ramp. The only other person around with a Zinc Cobra was you. Coincidence?

Guest Removed

Actually no, I never tried to run that on either. The KB was pullied for a max of 26 according to every chart, dyno graph, and Kenne Bell. Something went wrong. I should also mention that it shouldn't even be possible to spin an Eaton to 30psi.

cant spin it to 30psi, but you can sure blow that much threw one!