Thanks for ruining streetracing...

996gangsta

Guest Hal
cant spin it to 30psi, but you can sure blow that much threw one!

What, you work on cars since you were 9 and you think you're a Ford tech?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
What, you work on cars since you were 9 and you think you're a Ford tech?

no but atleast i can get pinion's out of 8.8's :gtfo:

and i started @ 8

Guest Hal
no but atleast i can get pinion's out of 8.8's :gtfo:

and i started @ 8

You got lucky, it was going to give eventually.

I saw a 16lb sledge at home depot the other day and almost picked it up for the tool bag lol.

Guest Removed
You got lucky, it was going to give eventually.

I saw a 16lb sledge at home depot the other day and almost picked it up for the tool bag lol.

only tool bags carry tool bags. here you work'd for mac and dont own a box..

for shame

Guest Hal
only tool bags carry tool bags. here you work'd for mac and dont own a box..

for shame

Umm, what? My box is in my garage (hence the tool bag for specific jobs).

i have met cheryl and worked there for a bit...your not the same son who was afraid to live in the OSU dorms so you lived at home are you?

what a dumbass, 200 sq ft cinderblock room or a 9,000 sq ft house....... let me think for a minute, Ill take the house as well.

posting in a Cavin's Sandy Vagina thread.

what happened, not getting enough attention in real life so you came to the internet to stir up some drama?

Do you really want me to post naked pics of your little sister?

Guest Hal
Actually yea its called business? Helping my mom get her new company up and running, sense she sold the cookie company years ago...nice try though.

I retract my previous statement about you being a mechanic for a profession. Are you really trying to call me out on professions when you work at fucking panera? I'll be sure to stop by this week with your boy Jake White:)

And you job description and title would be? I'm sure you have business "sense" but I don't know "since" when.

Actually, I hardly consider a part time job a profession. Try again bud.

Feel free to bring Jake by, I haven't seen him in years.

Guest Removed
They are all in one spot, it's just the wrong one. I got dropped on my head a few too many time.

Ever seen a one armed mechanic? That's an interesting sight.

EJ had one arm and one leg...and he could spin wrenchs better then you ever could. and it was funny watching him drive his race car down the track with his nub. damn i miss that fucker. i'll never forget him getting smokes at the corner store one day

store clert= SC

EJ

SC: that will be $4.55

EJ :WHAT? FOR A FUCKING PACK OF SMOKES? YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ALREADY GOT MY DAMN ARM(keep in mind he had half of one..the nub) he reach's down and takes off his fake leg and throws it on the counter : HERE TAKE MY FUCKING LEG TO YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

guy behind the counter flipped the fuck out...i endded up buyyin him his smoke and laughing so hard the whole fucking time i was cryin.

and just thinking about that shit, makes me mis him more.

Guest Hal
CEO...bitch

Its certainly not "brians bitch boy"

And good choice of wording talking about jake...

Odd, usually that would require some real education. I guess being breastfed by the owner works for that too.

That wouldn't be my title either, you're confused.

And exactly what other wording would I chose for Jake? I don't remember ever having a problem with him.

Guest Hal
EJ had one arm and one leg...and he could spin wrenchs better then you ever could. and it was funny watching him drive his race car down the track with his nub. damn i miss that fucker. i'll never forget him getting smokes at the corner store one day

store clert= SC

EJ

SC: that will be $4.55

EJ :WHAT? FOR A FUCKING PACK OF SMOKES? YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ALREADY GOT MY DAMN ARM(keep in mind he had half of one..the nub) he reach's down and takes off his fake leg and throws it on the counter : HERE TAKE MY FUCKING LEG TO YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

guy behind the counter flipped the fuck out...i endded up buyyin him his smoke and laughing so hard the whole fucking time i was cryin.

and just thinking about that shit, makes me mis him more.

Lol, that's hard to picture. I thought just a one armed guy was good.

Odd, usually that would require some real education. I guess being breastfed by the owner works for that too.

That wouldn't be my title either, you're confused.

And exactly what other wording would I chose for Jake? I don't remember ever having a problem with him.

Who the hell is Jake?

Guest Hal
Who the hell is Jake?

Jake is a kid I used to train with in high school. I can only assume he has some issue with me and that was Cavin's way of making me quake in my boots?

Thats pretty gay. High shool drama after high school ftl.. but then again my old ass has been out of school and bullshit free for over 10 years.

EDIT: Well if you exclude CR I've been bullshit free for over 10 years. I dont think I have been bs free for more than 3 months at a time on here.

Dumb? Dude its fucking CR kitchen like I am about to put valid time and effort into making you look like a fool? I have more important things to do with my time like concentrating on school, helping the new company, and finding a good summer internship.

what kind of internship?

Guest Hal
How in the hell did I get sucked into this :mad:

I hate you all! I havnt slept in 2 days and here I am on the internets.. Damn CR!

Someone has to keep an eye on the kids. Wake Anthony up so he can watch while you go to sleep.

You could always just ban everyone in this thread too.

Guest Hal
i have a ton of shit coming and going tomorrow. im off to bed

I'm thinking the same thing. I guess I don't get the last word in tonight. It's been fun.

School is for faggots. The same can be said for anything school related.

Probably one of (if not the) dumbest things ever said anywhere.

Cavin, I think you still have my lighter from Andrews birthday. lol

P.S. Im off to go thump my exgirlfriends best friend in the ass, why am I on cr you ask, well she is in the bathroom "getting ready" peace mother fuckers