I'm a bored loser!!

Cordell

Guest Removed
I have to agree with the 1320 foot dyno. I'm ready to drag some cars down the 1320 here very soon.

well some are so lucky my shit is in peice's. all i will say is the video i will make when its done will be priceless..

"whats the differnce between a $200,000 build and a under $20,000 build?

about one second" ;)

:cool:

well some are so lucky my shit is in peice's. all i will say is the video i will make when its done will be priceless..

"whats the differnce between a $200,000 build and a under $20,000 build?

about one second" ;)

:cool:

I got ya on that one, budget building and still kicking ass FTW!!!

only 5 bottles? holy shit that's weak. My server is down, but I took a pic a few weeks ago where I had close to 30 bottles on my desk one night.

Sorry man, I pop pills. 5 bottles is a lot on top of vicodin, besides I'm up to 7 now.

Sorry man, I pop pills. 5 bottles is a lot on top of vicodin, besides I'm up to 7 now.

Nice. I did that when I had my sinus surgery last year. few Percs.. 12 pack of beer. I was set for a while :).

Oh yeah, found out that when I cut power to the whole house on the breaker in the basement, the garage stayed on. Free electric in the garage :).

Nice. I did that when I had my sinus surgery last year. few Percs.. 12 pack of beer. I was set for a while :).

Oh yeah, found out that when I cut power to the whole house on the breaker in the basement, the garage stayed on. Free electric in the garage :).

We could move it to the other side of the meter, then it'd really be free. Right now its just wired wrong.

Oh yeah, found out that when I cut power to the whole house on the breaker in the basement, the garage stayed on. Free electric in the garage :).[/quote

So how much of your house runs off the garage now?

Ok, I need to stop jumping the gun when reading threads and trying to reply. OOPs

Oh yeah, found out that when I cut power to the whole house on the breaker in the basement, the garage stayed on. Free electric in the garage :).[/quote

So how much of your house runs off the garage now?

Heh.. I was thinking the same thing earlier. Buddy of mine said to just start running wire into the house and start plugging stuff into it.

Heh.. I was thinking the same thing earlier. Buddy of mine said to just start running wire into the house and start plugging stuff into it.

Dude seriously, its on the wrong side of the meter for you to get it free.