Thoughts on 06 Grand Prix GXP

Johny Utah

i have an 04 Comp G GTP drives real smooth, very comfortable, takes good turns. has nice low end since its supercharged but its a dog on the freeway. aunt has a GXP handles about the same but it has power when ever you push the right pedal low or high speeds. great car i think. Edited by Ef8sirJunkie

How are these cars? Anyone drive one before?

I had one for 3yrs. See my photos in CR Gallery. PM me or call anytime. Tranny issues, steering rack issues, front brake issues. Great cars, but suffer many of the typical GM issues. High 13's to low 14's stock. Top end blows the supercharged ones away. She pulled from 70mph to 120mph like a raped ape. LS4 is a nice motor. Tires are pricey and can't be rotated. MPG's 12-14 city, 25-28 highway, real world. Aftermarket turbos available. Several I know are only running about 6-8lbs boost and hitting very high 400 to low 500hp. Club GP I'm sure has more info now. I don't surf there much at all any longer.

Whoever has mine now has one sweet ride. She only had 16k on her. Resale is beyond pathetic, so there are some good deals out there.

i'd take one for a daily. 4 doors to fit my kids instead of my GTO which only has 2. i wouldn't give up my GTO though. saw a couple on ebay, pretty cheap.

i went to visit my parents in cleveland this weekend and saw my grandfather driving my beat down old 160k mile '90 grand prix, and honestly missed the car

Drove a couple at byers when I worked there. Awesome cars to drive really enjoyed them. A lot of power for a front wheel drive. They had an 07 that I really wanted but they wouldn't budge on the price.