Pics from the party/mub bog!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

sure you are erik. dont worrie, we spent all day talking about you anyway...j/k

but we should talk. I still have not heard the end of our last convo. we can talk about it in person...so come drink this beer in my frig at the shop.

I've still not really needed a winch, but then again I have a 100,000lb strap, 38 boggers, 4.88 gears, lockers, and the truck looks good with dents.

But its a trailer queen and can't get itself over 50mph and uses 3-4 mpg.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/IMG_1683.jpg

I've still not really needed a winch, but then again I have a 100,000lb strap, 38 boggers, 4.88 gears, lockers, and the truck looks good with dents.

But its a trailer queen and can't get itself over 50mph and uses 3-4 mpg.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/IMG_1683.jpg

ahhh i love yotas bring it out... me an my buddy just went an got a set of 35 bogggers for his 2door silverado today that should do just fine out behind robs shop

oh and

anthony 10 bucks says my 100% stock 2wd ranger on street tires goes farther then ur 4x4 silverado

Guest tbutera2112
ahhh i love yotas bring it out... me an my buddy just went an got a set of 35 bogggers for his 2door silverado today that should do just fine out behind robs shop

oh and

anthony 10 bucks says my 100% stock 2wd ranger on street tires goes farther then ur 4x4 silverado

youre so fucking retarded sometimes...:gtfo:

sure paul, go get your piece of shit stuck

sweet ill see you on the 30th...

btw i had my ranger today up to the door mirrors in water an mud to the frame(got high centered a few times on it an the rear end) oh what do you know i still got out by myself....tylera a big ass 5500+pound full size 4wheel drive truck doesnt always do better offroading due to its size... so we shall see man

Guest tbutera2112
Paul and Tyler, wtf? Who cares? Paul you have a POS ranger, Tyler you just like to get into it with anyone don't you? Why did you call me anyway?

we were waitin on your cock-lovin ass to come hang lights, but you never answered the phone

we were waitin on your cock-lovin ass to come hang lights, but you never answered the phone

yeah I was busy sleeping, I had even put the ladder in the truck. Then I sat down and fell right to sleep, sorry.

Guest tbutera2112
yeah I was busy sleeping, I had even put the ladder in the truck. Then I sat down and fell right to sleep, sorry.

i forgive you buddy....is this the part where we hug? because i would prefer not to...

i forgive you buddy....is this the part where we hug? because i would prefer not to...

Just lean over and get your lovin from Rob, cuz even crazy crackheadZ need love too. I wouldn't want you to cheat on him or anything.

Only one problem, its not a yota anymore. 350 chevy engine, TH350 trans, and chevy full width axles:-)

Oh and John Deer heavy equipment radiator in the bed and onboard welder so it can fix itself or friends out on the trail.

I'd gladly come out as long as the spot is 100% legal. My truck attracts attention, can't get away from the cops unless its got a lot of woods to move though (hehe the ghetto bird don't help up here either), and its not street legal on so many levels that I stay far away from civilization when possible. Oh that and its not even actually safe to drive on a road without paying very careful attention to the traffic around me.

Guest Removed
I was.

NOT

Only one problem, its not a yota anymore. 350 chevy engine, TH350 trans, and chevy full width axles:-)

Oh and John Deer heavy equipment radiator in the bed and onboard welder so it can fix itself or friends out on the trail.

I'd gladly come out as long as the spot is 100% legal. My truck attracts attention, can't get away from the cops unless its got a lot of woods to move though (hehe the ghetto bird don't help up here either), and its not street legal on so many levels that I stay far away from civilization when possible. Oh that and its not even actually safe to drive on a road without paying very careful attention to the traffic around me.

bring it..the mud bog is right behind my shop. all we have to say is we just put it together, and we are testing it. then its going home.