refinishing driveway? anyone here do that?

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

need to find someone who can maybe come refinish my driveway..its black top, i just need a quote

heres the best i can do pic wise.... theres just a lot of oil marks on it from my past pieces of shit, and i wanna get it refinished so it looks new again

sorry...someone move this, i put it in the wrong section

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0531.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i82/SaleenSS90/CIMG0253Medium.jpg

Guest tbutera2112
powerwash it real good and then just seal it you can buy the buckets of sealer and the mop thing at home depot

how hard is this to do? does the sealer have to be heated or anything, or how does it all work?

Just buy a couple buckets of shit and a stiff broom, clean driveway, dump contents of buckets onto driveway, rub it in, get a nice even coating, and let it dry. It really isn't very hard, this should be done to any blacktop driveway every couple years.

Guest tbutera2112
Just buy a couple buckets of shit and a stiff broom, clean driveway, dump contents of buckets onto driveway, rub it in, get a nice even coating, and let it dry. It really isn't very hard, this should be done to any blacktop driveway every couple years.

theres a lot of oil on my driveway....how do i get it cleaned off? it just gets rainbowy and smears everywhere if i try and touch it lol

theres a lot of oil on my driveway....how do i get it cleaned off? it just gets rainbowy and smears everywhere if i try and touch it lol

I coated over it when I did it on my old driveway, but i sold the house shortly after so I don't know how that turned out. Go to store and read instructions on bucket of shit, I'm not sure it matters much because I know you'll never get all the oil up.

Guest tbutera2112
Tyler I can help you do this, sealer is easy, I did my grandmas driveway yes the whole thing and yes the grandmas place you have been at, you can get the sealer in 5 gallon buckets

honestly man....for the quote i got to do it, its not worth my time to do it myself lol... y2kgt, you should become a sponsor and start advertising on here