2009 Shelby Super Snake Tuning in Progress

DTM Brian

85-95k

Brian is he running out of fuel at the end? kinda looks like the end of my graph when the pump got pissed off.

You are correct. The pumps are at 100% duty cycle. Looks like the Kennebell BAP might be the problem. Troubleshooting of the fuel system in progess.

I see one of the GT500's in my future. Might have to do the 2.8H as well. :)

You will not regret it!! Shelby and SVT did an outstanding job on the new "Cobras." Beware of the current clutch problems with the pre 9/08 platforms, though. The TSB is everywhere.

Here is a good question for you, Brian - how do you feel, and what is your input on running cutouts on the GT500? Would this merit a tune? I have had very mixed emotions (to put it lightly)...

Yes the Shelby is "stock"... complete with all the goodies. CJ... last I heard/seen, your car was exhibiting angel dust from the exhaust. Let me know when you have it fixed and we will have some fun.

Until then... I can beat you with my stock moped.

Brian, awesome results with an awesome car. But to be on the opposite side of the fence, I still look at the car as just another mustang and would still prolly go with a c6z over one of these for the money. But again, nice work brian. I am assuming he is not a local person?

did this start out as a 605HP or a 725HP car?

BTW, if you get a shelby you should go with the whipple 3.4l. an ass hair under 800RWHP on pump gas!!! hellion just released their twin turbo setup too, can be used with a sheet metal hat or making compound boost with the stock supercharger(epic dyno graphs!).

did this start out as a 605HP or a 725HP car?

BTW, if you get a shelby you should go with the whipple 3.4l. an ass hair under 800RWHP on pump gas!!! hellion just released their twin turbo setup too, can be used with a sheet metal hat or making compound boost with the stock supercharger(epic dyno graphs!).

There are "two" SS's - keep the warranty and they will give you 600hp; forgo the warranty and they will tweak it to 725hp.

The Hellion kit is off the hook!! Evolution Performance put the first GT500 in the 7's with that setup...