junkies shit

gixxie750

Im just seeing a big 'ole E-Fight over some burned shirts and eggs... I've known brandon for many years...hes not a bad guy.. and he did apologize...several times...within this thread...

let it go...

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just seeing a big 'ole E-Fight over some burned shirts and eggs... I've known brandon for many years...hes not a bad guy.. and he did apologize...several times...within this thread...

let it go...

x2-shits tupid. Wanna fight about who farted next?

This site lets yu put up links and i did?? Also we are a part of ohio and we are a part of one of its bigger cities. I have been a supporter of this site and it used to say supporter on my profile,but maybe its a yearly thing?

I suggest we all log off and go ride... that what brings us together right?

If it just wont die... gixxie throws an egg at schmukers...and shmuckers can burn gixxie's shirt... but it'd be more fun to just drop the beef and go ride.

I suggest we all log off and go ride... that what brings us together right?

If it just wont die... gixxie throws an egg at schmukers...and shmuckers can burn gixxie's shirt... but it'd be more fun to just drop the beef and go ride.

im walking out the door now. ill try the lead by example approach. ;)

Comrodery, passion for riding and respect are the only issues that I've got with this bunch of GREAT folks. I was blown away by this when I showed up at one of thier parties out of the blue, to borrow bike parts and knew noone !! :confused: I didn't wanna get all mushy, but They showed a general concern for MY lack of safty awareness and stupid antics that I pull , Didn't bash me, and thier 1/2 my age.....soooooo, You got these folks mixeded up with some other motherfuckers !

If you don't grab a handfull every once in awhile , Sell your shit ! :cool:

No dude, we definitely aren't bashing on the wrong group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWDSsVcNhVk

by raping him like that Koolaid man?

perrty much.... 0002006E.gif

When you start out as far across the line of good taste as we did......Punishment requires extreme measures!! :D

Edited by Fonzie
Added "good taste"

seriously guys? i would be pissed too if i was brandon, and he was drunk, everyone has been drunk and said something over the top. Im starting to feel like everyone (including some junkies) are acting like ohioriders is an MC club, and the junkies are like another mc club that ohioriders have a feud with. Its riduclous. To my understanding, ohioriders.net was made to bring riders together, find people to ride with, sell stuff..ect. If i misunderstood that, i would like someone to tell me. I agree, what he said was extreme, but he was drunk, and he said admitted he went over the top.

Im really tired of all the drama, im friends with alot of the junkies, including Brandon. Im also friends with with a ton of the members on this board, and in all honesty, this is insane, brandon and the guys are a great bunch of people, ive gotten help from them many times. They all come on here, post up rides, invite everyone to everything, add bits of advice to threads, brandon even did alot of work getting a group of people together for a track day last year, and helped out some members who were previously bashing the junkies. theyve helped alot of people out. This all started because of the videos of people riding fast, woopty doo, i could name over 25 people on here that i have seen do 100+ on the freeway, dragged knee on the street, or pulled a wheelie. If people would come down here and ride with them, or meet brandon or the junkies they would see they are not a crazy ass "motogang" like they are potrayed on ohioriders. Im not saying all of the junkies are innocent, they have done some dumb shit like everyone else, and there have been some of them bashing ohiorider members, thats not right either, but remember when it all started?

i know im opening up a huge can of worms, and i know people dont want a bunch of drama, but for us cincy people, this is personal. All of us regular members down here are caught in the middle of this shit beacuse we are all friends with the junkies. I would like to hear what the other non-junkie cincy members have to say about this too, even the dayton members who have come down to ride. Its a long shot, but i would like to see this dramastic thread be the last one.

Guys- Can we just end this? I was a member of a car site called cincystreetscene.com when I had my Mr2 turbo. They spent more time using foul language and knocking any and everyone that I just quit logging on. This site was a breath of fresh air when I found it. Everyone seemed genuinely concerned with the sport and the welfare of everyone participating.

Guys- Can we just end this? I was a member of a car site called cincystreetscene.com when I had my Mr2 turbo. They spent more time using foul language and knocking any and everyone that I just quit logging on. This site was a breath of fresh air when I found it. Everyone seemed genuinely concerned with the sport and the welfare of everyone participating.

relevant2intrests.jpg

31 pages, you gotta be fucking kidding me :rolleyes:

hey this guy said something about my family because i run my mouth, boohoo im 15 all over again :violin:

this forum is :supergay:

Edited by ped