junkies shit

gixxie750

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your correct. You dont like me. GOOD

wrong I never said I didn't like you... if you knew me at all you would know I don't HATE any person... I hate the actions of people... big difference... and tonight your actions have been less then stellar... look man, all I want you to understand is this.... whether you believe it or not, your actions on here reflect on you. You say that you love bikes and those that ride them you consider friends... then act like it man... that is what I mean by holding yourself to your own standards...

I dont have standards. That thing you quoted off the site is the same legal mumbo jumbo that every site has. If u have ever had a problem with someone you solve it with them and not there 5 buddies behind them correct? This is like a fight where all your buddies jump in to help because they cant controll themselfs once they see blood.

I dont have standards. That thing you quoted off the site is the same legal mumbo jumbo that every site has. If u have ever had a problem with someone you solve it with them and not there 5 buddies behind them correct? This is like a fight where all your buddies jump in to help because they cant controll themselfs once they see blood.

300.gif

Junkies are cool... ppl will take ANY negative and base their entire view of someone or the whole group based on just that one thing...doesnt matter how many other positive things the person/group has done......

That's why I tell the boys on my basketball team that it's all about the name on the front of their jerseys.....Not the name on the back. They're representing something bigger than themselves, and need to remember they can tarnish the entire school's image by just one of them acting out of line ;)

what the hell ? what you replied has completely stumped me.... what does this have to do with conducting yourself like a rational adult?? other then you don't seem to be capable of it... I tend to not put myself in situations where I need my " buddies" to jump in...

Edited by cmoosego

That's why I tell the boys on my basketball team that it's all about the name on the front of their jerseys.....Not the name on the back. They're representing something bigger than themselves, and need to remember they can tarnish the entire school's image by just one of them acting out of line ;)

:plus1:

I did the adult thing and said i was sorry to the man involved. You are fighting a battle that has nothing to do with you.

we are fighting?? since when? I thought we were having a discussion... like I said man... I don't dislike you... just think you could have handled things different... as you said we are all here with opinions... just stating mine...

+1 just like if one of the DTC were to act like a total ass... we'd deal with them severely.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hKSHU5I1rk&feature=related