junkies shit

gixxie750

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok to bed i go. For the record Scuckingham i dont have any intentions of any ill to you or your family. Just the shirt thing made me mad because off all the work it takes to get these things going. It was a personal attack on me and you couldnt have known that. Peace!

we don't give reach arounds here Fonzie!

Fixed that for 'ya 'Dub ;)

Me quoting this is way delayed but yeah, I logged 817 miles that day. That was on a 600 so man up son.

You 'da MAN Adam!!! :bow:

His movies always made me laugh and who could forget his "MATT FOLEY" skits on SNL! :lol:

Don't forget "Fat maannnn in a littttle coat"!!! 18.gif

Comrodery, passion for riding and respect are the only issues that I've got with this bunch of GREAT folks. I was blown away by this when I showed up at one of thier parties out of the blue, to borrow bike parts and knew noone !! :confused: I didn't wanna get all mushy, but They showed a general concern for MY lack of safty awareness and stupid antics that I pull , Didn't bash me, and thier 1/2 my age.....soooooo, You got these folks mixeded up with some other motherfuckers !

If you don't grab a handfull every once in awhile , Sell your shit ! :cool:

If I poke you with a stick over and over, You gonna say or do something about it, or just sit there like a bitch ? If you sit there and cry like a bitch, I WILL fuck you like one !

I haven't been here long, but I have read durogitory statements on here about the junkies.

Lack of respect is what started this , You were the only one to man up to it !

STOP apologizing Brandon !

Yeah if I was Brandon I wouldn't apologize over this again. Already did once and that should have been enough. Like I've said before I seen worse said about others here. One of which is one of the biggest post whores in this thread.

lol gee, i wonder who that could be?? haha

It dawns on me after going back and reading what I wrote, that depending on your view of your OR world it could be a number of people. My point may have been lost... :lol:

Edited by fusion

holy crap. Wow, I got a good night sleep last night. Apparently many others were burning the midnight oil! I don't have much to say about this except that both parties were wrong, in my opinion, but gixxie750 went to a website that I dont have any visibility into and threatened MY HOME, so yeah, it bothers me more than a little. Maybe alcohol was talking but what if alcohol pushed him further and he did come up here? Or what if one of his members felt the need to carry out what Brandon asked? 'Let's hook his headlights up to his gas tank'??? You are talking about potentially harming a person that I love, so that really pisses me off...

You say that people here are confusing internet with real life? Well, it's happened before that someone from the junkies took internet drama to real life and tracked down a member to threaten him.

Also, it is my perception that junkies come over to O.R. and post, then complain when they get negative response to what they are saying. In general, it seems that Ohio Riders members value responsibility and being a good example, while Assfault Junkies value racing and childish antics.

On a side note, I think you are making a huge statement when you change a word so that you can have 'Ass' in your group title. :dunno:

I hope this thread ends soon. I think that everyone is pretty set on their own opinion and it's not a great help to be drawing an ever widening rift between two groups. I'm sure there are some good members included under the junkie name, I have only met one girl so far and she's good people.

As moose has already stated, it seems that Brandon wants to let what ever is being said over on the other site continue, which makes him seems a bit disingenuous as he's talking about caring about other riders.

Oh well, all I know is that if anyone vandalizes my home, the proper authorities will be contacted.