Warmer weather, Cars and Coffee?

Akula

I was wondering if anyone was interested in being part of organizing a cars and coffee for Hilliard, I was thinking Fire House Coffee as the lot is big and the other businesses aren't open until lunch.

I know Cup O Joe out by campus has one. Just wondering if anyone around Hilliard was interested. I fired my VW up today and would like to start driving it more.

I would say that a great opportunity to drive it would be to take it to Cup O' Joe. I'm honestly not trying to be a dick and deter you from putting on an event, but Clay has done a great job putting one together already, you just have to show up and enjoy.

I would say that a great opportunity to drive it would be to take it to Cup O' Joe. I'm honestly not trying to be a dick and deter you from putting on an event, but Clay has done a great job putting one together already, you just have to show up and enjoy.

X 2 I live in the hilliard area and at 6:30-7:00am on Saturday it's a really nice drive out to that Cup O' Joe. Not to mention that if people start one on each side of town attendance will be low at all of the. Part of the whole Cars & Coffee deal is taking a nice little drive to meet up with Car people.

I wasn't aware that Hilliard was such a far drive from the Grandview area. Oh wait, I make that drive each day to work in 15 min. Come on down Saturday morning, slacker. :cool:

It isn't about the drive, I was just trying to get some interest in something in my town. It is a pride for your community, type of thing.

meh, i lived in Hilliard when i was 3-5.....i hated that fucking city, kids throwing rocks, dogs chasing me. All i wanted to do was pedal batmobile in peace with my cape on.....i guess the city just wasnt ready for a hero.

It isn't about the drive, I was just trying to get some interest in something in my town. It is a pride for your community, type of thing.

You're a coffee grinder kinda guy and have a new crib......parking lot gathering at your place? :)