New From The Lancaster Area

NightRider

Hey its a grand am, its a rolling example of gm fail. some fokes here rock those to.. and im sure there are some modded ones running around.

It is full of fail lol. Some chick i knew was selling mine (the one i have now) for 500$ a while back to take a trip or pay some rent or something i can't remember. It runs great though, haven't done much to it except change the oil lol. New tires, but both windows in the car don't work. The driver's side needs a motor, and the other is just off track with a damn screw-driver holding it up. Plus rust on each side of it. Hey, it looks like shit, but it saves me gas money.

I dont even know what a poo key is.....so chances are i will stay away from the said poo key anyway dum dum

You wont know what keys are poo keys,Im doing it to all of your keys except a select few.

You wont know what keys are poo keys' date='Im doing it to all of your keys except a select few.[/quote']

Id rather you not. LOL if this happens, i will buy new cars....so they come with new keys!! problem solved.

....... you don't just go into another country and start telling them the way they do things is stupid and they should change...

Yeah we do... were Americans... have you not watched the news in the last 8 years lol:D