• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

squid.jpg

HAHA.jpg

squid2.jpg

squid.jpg

First pic = Old but funny

Second pic = was from a few years back, those 03 636 forks suck !! It's a pro at a closed practice or comp. Can't remember who it was, but easy to find out ! It wasn't in traffic, and sure aint NO squid !!!!

Third pic = thats the dangler move :rolleyes: Hahahaha

Forth pic = I can't call it ?? the boney brothers ??

I can't get the vid to play ? Am I in it ??

First pic = Old but funny

Second pic = was from a few years back, those 03 636 forks suck !! It's a pro at a closed practice or comp. Can't remember who it was, but easy to find out ! It wasn't in traffic, and sure aint NO squid !!!!

Third pic = thats the dangler move :rolleyes: Hahahaha

Forth pic = I can't call it ?? the boney brothers ??

I can't get the vid to play ? Am I in it ??

pro or not, no helmet = squid

Always found this to be a good definition of a Squid-

Squid (Squiddy) - Acronym, SQUirrely kID. 1. In reference to younger MC riders with little respect to posted speed limit laws, self safety or safety of others. 2. Inexperienced newcomer, someone trying to ride beyond his skill level with arms flailing (like a squid) to try not to fall. This may be just a Southern term. 3. Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Imminently Dead. 4 Any Sportbike Rider - seems this term got twisted along the way and has many meanings. 5 Sportbike riders who wear tennis shoes or flip flops, shorts, T-shirts, etc. on their nice shiny new sport bikes. 6 Anyone that rides without all proper gear , rides recklessly, or rides beyond their limits. 7. Someone who rides a sportbike on the street as if he or she were on a racetrack.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/dictionary/motorcycle-dictionary-index.htm

Edited by Lost1888