Sam thread

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on Americas Next Top Model and let the world know what you are capable of. Sure they will say you are not a woman at first.. but when they see your cheek bones and raw talent they will have to let you on the show. Being that good looking and not letting the world enjoy it is a crime. Sam, stop thinking about yourself and do it for us. Do it for the United States of America! One photo shoot from you could put an end to our economic issues and assure that 100,000's of people do not lose their jobs. Stop crying about Supras and get your ass in front of the camera where you belong!!!!! You are more than a male model... you are "THE" male model!

But there has to be something else in this world then being really really really good looking... Brian I will take your advice, and you will come with me since it is your idea. We will become famous from looking really really really good and soon we will be like Sonny and Tubbs from Miami Vice. We will live like rock stars, party with the most famouse people, and make millions...

What so the blades chop off your head so we dont have to read your posts anymore.

No, so you can fly. That's what they're made for. Put me on your ignore list if I bother you that much, it's really that simple.

I just heard my dad talking to her on the phone about an apartment or some shit.....then he said i would need to move the couch from the basement to Birmingham on a trailer and i said no. So i imagine she is mad that i dont wanna give her my couch. Other than that, i dont really talk to her hahaha and sorry rob, no pics....Zack might have some!

I'm not showing them to Rob.

But there has to be something else in this world then being really really really good looking... Brian I will take your advice, and you will come with me since it is your idea. We will become famous from looking really really really good and soon we will be like Sonny and Tubbs from Miami Vice. We will live like rock stars, party with the most famouse people, and make millions...

I just looked and those names are copy written. I will go with you for support, but when we become super famous for looking tremendously good looking we will have to find new names. To play on our ethnic differences I think we should be called Vanilla Johnson and Cappuccino Jones. Let me know if you agree and I will have my name legally changed tomorrow.

I think Andrew is talking about my little sister, but your talking about Bethany.....lol you can show him Bethany if he REALLY needs to see..... but Amy is off limits.

LOL nice Andrew

I don't really have to. :cool: