The new ND2RACE

Cordell

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this coming from a guy that cant put rod bolts in :gtfo:

i told phil saturday the rods will have to come out to press the studs in! phil said fuck that no! I don't want the rods/pistons out were doing it like this or the ARP's aren't going in.........so eat me

Guest Removed
id eat the blondein your sig..but not you..you have phil for that..i told him to just let me handle the motor. but it seems you 2 are doing a damn fine job of making a cluster fuck out of it, so im sure i'll have to fix it after it blows up. :p

no shit! im working on it. the old custom setup from my GM r&d days will be going on it

should be bigturd. not bigbird

we will just have to see how shit goes :confused:

ants car should be done by then, depending on how bad the seat is fucked up. if i have to replace the whole bottom im going to be pissed, but not my issue. i know where to send the bill, and i'll be happy to fix it for him. not my fault some turd fuck broke it, but i told him i would take care of him.

How do you know some terd fuck broke it and it wasnt broken before it was taken to a certain place and the bill should prolly go to anthony since it is his car.