Need more rice?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least he's not a doucher like some of the others who come here.

Yeah I dont know him so I can say anything about him, you know how many people get bashed and banned for coming here with a riced out car? not saying all the people but some people get hung before they can even say anything, because they posted a picture of their car.

Yeah I dont know him so I can say anything about him, you know how many people get bashed and banned for coming here with a riced out car? not saying all the people but some people get hung before they can even say anything, because they don't read the stickies before posting and they act like total fucksticks from step one.

Fixed.

Oh,I almost forgot....fuck you new guy.

The kit is a little flashier than what I was looking for, but the body work they did to make it fit is actually nice. I bought the car like that. The wheels I picked out, sorry if you don't like them. BTW my other car is a HONDA can't believe I'm not getting flamed for that yet...
  • Upvote 2

This is my buddy jeremy. he's been out with me a bunch of times and has met most of the people that are normally out cruising. I just yelled at him to fix it. Cut him a little slack, he's working on it. Its the other gray nissan that rolls around with me all the time.

And the meaning behind this post.... Get new,more intelligent friends...

And the