Need more rice?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pimpin' the Jag
Well its good seeing that im a member of a board where at least half the people that posted aren't dicks...bet if he had a 79 Caaamarrr...o it'd have been a nicer welcome. Way to stay classy CR.

Well its good seeing that im a member of a board where at least half the people that posted aren't dicks...bet if he had a 79 Caaamarrr...o it'd have been a nicer welcome. Way to stay classy CR.

Problem solved, you are no longer a member of the board.

Hey guys this is exactly what we dont want right now. This is someone starting shit just to do it.

Welcome - my parents had a 200 SX like yours Brian but it was an SE V6. I used to abuse the hell out of it. It was a nice sleeper - from what I remember it was the 300's powertrain

sounds like the late 80's models. 160hp 3.0l IIRC. Maybe a turbo version too? Can't recall.

Problem solved, you are no longer a member of the board.

Hey guys this is exactly what we dont want right now. This is someone starting shit just to do it.

I <3 u

btw welcome and nice 200

Wonderboy is right, all are afraid of the wrong wheel drive, wrong amount of cylinders, and wrong country of origin whooping on them.

Wonderboy is right, all are afraid of the wrong wheel drive, wrong amount of cylinders, and wrong country of origin whooping on them.

im not afraid. sign up for the rental at drag way 42. 20 bucks says i drag you down the track.

Seriously fellas I'm in for a track day...I'll race a rocketship if you want me too, I'm not scared to lose.

Soigning up for track days is pretty much the only way to make it out of here without 10 rep points. If you are serious about going shoot me a pm and I'll send you the link. Its on June 27th.