Eye of the beholder

Sam1647545489

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Rob, first of all, it seems you are so ass hurt over where I parked the hummer. Like I said I didnt plan to stay long, nobody was leaving the place nor trying to get in so its not like I blocked anyone. How is this, next time I stop by, which will prolly be never seeing as anytime I am around you you get all butt hurt over something retarded and then become post warrior king on here, but anyways I will fucking park on the fucking moon next time to make sure I am out of your way, call the space shuttle to fly me back to earth, catch a plane from Florida to Cbus, take a taxi from the airport to your shop and have them drop me off so there wont be a car in your way. And if Mike's bike was really that dirty then I will clean and detail it myself.

And second, Dana can make all the jokes she wants but do to my face instead of on here like all the other cowards do. And if she wants to make jokes at people then she better be ready to get them back. And Dana there is no need to apologize to me cause frankly I could care less. I really see no point why you are on this site or why you talk about Robs shop like it is part yours unless you had to cosign for him. I dunno.

Lastly, Rob, good luck with your shop, hope it all works out for you, You wont have to worry about me coming over there and causing "problems" for you anymore. I see no reason for me to be over there anyways I got everything I need for racing/parts/labor with a 10 min trip south on rt 104.

Its my shop, and i dont even pull up to this place like you did , but what ever. water under the bridge!

Sam, dana is my biggest supporter i have. she is the one getting vendors in here, taking care of the phone, and doing tons of marketing that i never even thought about. so i guess you can say it is part hers.

she will crack jokes to your face. kind of hard to do with every one being on here :p and you not hanging around with the rif raft. we could probably rather cool friends

you're more then welcome to stop by anytime you want. I'll even grill you up a steak to your liking. or what ever else i have in the freezer, or i'll have dana run up and grab you what ever you would like.

I know where you shop for your car stuff. dont matter to me a damn bit. just rather surprised and seemed kind of fishy to most of the people here, as to why you would even stop by here :p

got that bimmer done yet? i know of a f body thats ready to crack it ass for you :bangbang:

i swear u white people cry too much then make up when u hurt peoples feelings .. shit is sad..am i the only one who don't give a shit about peoples feelings.. get money and step on haters ya digg

If I could have actually comprehended what the fuck you were trying to say, I might have agreed.

i swear u white people cry too much then make up when u hurt peoples feelings .. shit is sad..am i the only one who don't give a shit about peoples feelings.. get money and step on haters ya digg

i like these white people so its ok!!!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - I am in no way racist!! I wear white tee-shirts! :p

im not gona explain it to you.. if you don't get it then u ant wit it... ya digg!!

wow waaaay too much lil wayne for you my friend!!! But i cant hate i listen to him as well!!!

And for you scott

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ya+digg

Number 2! Ya digg!!

i dont get it i thought this is what all white people look like .. whats the joke????

That's racist.

Spankis, is your car going back to Rob's anytime soon? We might have to BS about our old Japanese hooptys sometime. :p

lol. if history is correct dont the whites knock on the African American language.. i mean Lil wayne... i know yall cant talk with (honky tonk ba donka donk)..

What the FUCK are you saying? Go to school, learn sentence structure and grammar. For Allah's sake.