Eye of the beholder

Sam1647545489

What the FUCK are you saying? Go to school, learn sentence structure and grammar. For Allah's sake.

um im in college ..lol. OH that burns .. anyways you prolly didnt see the video of the redneck rapper honky tonk ba donka donk

• Downvote 1

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

um im in college ..lol. OH that burns .. anyways you prolly didnt see the video of the redneck rapper honky tonk ba donka donk

You, sir, are not helping your case. Form a coherent, readable sentence please.

Thank you,

The Gingerfuck

and black people cant be racist to white people ..lol. when did they go through any real depression period... i mean there were white slaves but they were happy white slaves so they don't count..

It's a joke, I am not going to get into a racial dispute.

That's racist.

Spankis, is your car going back to Rob's anytime soon? We might have to BS about our old Japanese hooptys sometime. :p

It's back baby, interesting bottom end noise..... I'll probably be over there for a bit tomorrow evening after my midterm.

and black people cant be racist to white people ..lol. when did they go through any real depression period... i mean there were white slaves but they were happy white slaves so they don't count..

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff38/fjnorton/Fark/CrackHead.jpg

Guest Removed
Im not taking sides but to be fair, she starts her own shit....

again. this is the last in post is this damn thread about it

dana felt disrespected, as did i.

more so this time around then when i was on the phone with you and you said somethings along the lines of

" Don't have your fucking secretary call me and give me a price quote"
, i still havent heard the end of that one. hell i had to hear about it again today. but my bad for having a broke nextel that only works on speaker 90% of the time.

Dana is the back bone to this shop at the moment. if i spend 90% of my time on here answering PM's, giving quotes, talking on the phone and building estimates, returning other calls, trying to get vendors and parts in here, then nothing would get done in the shop! which is happening today, cause she is rather upset with the way women in general get disrespected on here! i have tried to tell her, to over look it. not going to happen! yes she is a big girl and tryed to wise crack with someone, then some douche canoe has to go fishing for pics of her, and put his 2 fucking sense in where it dont belong cause he was not even in the convo! and after all the " your a sponsor and you do this and this on here" im done with the bull shit myself. im the tech mod and a sponsor. i know my place in my 2 sections on this forum.

dana's screen name will be deleted or just never logged into again, and im going to keep my keyboard out of every other section on here that i guess i dont belong in.

You, sir, are not helping your case. Form a coherent, readable sentence please.

Thank you,

The Gingerfuck

your not grading my midterms or scheduling my classes.. so that means you opinion on my education level is USELESS..lol. useless as a heater in a sauna

Good god, your professors should be ashamed of themselves. Just because you're in college doesn't mean you're intelligent, or know how to properly use the english language.

ur right and just cause ur on CR and have a car dont mean ur somebody important either ..lol

ur right and just cause ur on CR and have a car dont mean ur somebody important either ..lol

I don't remember saying I was important? Wow...I feel bad, I'm going to stop making fun of you. It's too easy.

Guest Removed
That's racist.

Spankis, is your car going back to Rob's anytime soon? We might have to BS about our old Japanese hooptys sometime. :p

his car is here now..trying to figure where this noise is coming from. it in the front bank for sure, i do know that..sounds more like its in the head, then in the bottom half. cant say till i know for sure

Who the hell is that guy anyways?

camaro86? he is a westsider that was brought out buy the drama lama

and also has a gearheadz sticker on on of his rides

lol. Easy!! you make it seem like u actually said something ..lol.

Did you mean to add a question mark in there somewhere? Your posts REALLY don't make any sense at all. Put the drugs down and come back when you can form coherent thoughts.

his car is here now..trying to figure where this noise is coming from. it in the front bank for sure, i do know that..sounds more like its in the head, then in the bottom half. cant say till i know for sure

camaro86? he is a westsider that was brought out buy the drama lama

and also has a gearheadz sticker on on of his rides

The drama lama spit on my car and shat on my couch.