Eye of the beholder

Sam1647545489

what do you run? jeffros 2v ran a 13.1

NA includes no nitrous also, fool

Shit is still unhooked from the insurance claim from one of my many hood failures... foo

and by unhooked I mean no bottle... no solenoids, no jets. Only thing is the switches, line from the bottle to engine bay and wiring

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit is still unhooked from the insurance claim from one of my many hood failures... foo

and by unhooked I mean no bottle... no solenoids, no jets. Only thing is the switches, line from the bottle to engine bay and wiring

I needs no bottle, chebby ova foad

I wonder who would win in a match between the daytime post whores vs. the nighttime post whores.

Edit: Sams a butthead

I post whore all night. Verizon employees is spanish for cr postsluts

No... on the street there is just no big lit up sign that shows you how slow you are.

I hook up all the time. But when you make no powa that's not hard. I cut consisten .003 or lower lights but seem to get caught at the 6ft mark.

Guest Removed
I am calling you white trash not everyone on the west side. Maybe you should reread my post.

why you even gotta go there?

I have walked over to you most times than I care to remember, only for you to not want to race me. Yes after I walked away I stood next to my car with my arms crossed because I was pissed you would not race.

not my issue you didnt want to dig race, i built my car to dig

You never talk shit to me in person, never.

would you rather me change that? cause i can make that happen. but i dont need you getting all but hurt about someone running there mouth on you

How am I a keyboard warrior when I back up everything I say? I've probably raced more people on here and in the city of Columbus than anyone else on CR. When was the last time you had a race?

last time i was the wheel man in someone else's car, last year.:confused:

Thanks for wishing ill will on me. I hope your shop actually puts out some fast cars and you finish your mustang so I have more people to race. See Rob, I'm not as terrible as you think I am.

Nice to see you can turn that around after your over the line comments are deleted from the rest of the forum view. hence the reason behind my ill will comments.:rolleyes:

I hook up all the time. But when you make no powa that's not hard. I cut consisten .003 or lower lights but seem to get caught at the 6ft mark.

confucius say... If you want better 60fts you should stop smoking crack before going to the track.Then you will realize you cant better your 60ft's and be happy with what you are doing.

P.S. Sam is not really really incredibly good looking.

confucius say... If you want better 60fts you should stop smoking crack before going to the track.Then you will realize you cant better your 60ft's and be happy with what you are doing.

P.S. Sam is not really really incredibly good looking.

I didn't say 60 ft I said 6 six sies 6

But what I do before track events has nothing to do with confusios, he can stfu before I sick paul on his confusing ass

Nice to see you can turn that around after your over the line comments are deleted from the rest of the forum view. hence the reason behind my ill will comments.:rolleyes:

Up until you posted this I had no idea any of my post were deleted (recent posts.)

Rob, just finish your mustang and we can settle this entire thing at the track. As long as you or your girlfriend don't dragged me into another thread I really don't have anything to say to either of you. I tried to stay out of this thread but you had to bring my name up, if you look back I did not post until you brought me into it.

I didn't say 60 ft I said 6 six sies 6

But what I do before track events has nothing to do with confusios, he can stfu before I sick paul on his confusing ass

We just got your test results back.. It would appear that your right foot is too small and girly to drive a V8. Phil.... I'm sorry, but you have moped foot :(

We just got your test results back.. It would appear that your right foot is too small and girly to drive a V8. Phil.... I'm sorry, but you have moped foot :(

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! My life is ova!

Guest Removed

Rob, just finish your mustang and we can settle this entire thing at the track. As long as you or your girlfriend don't dragged me into another thread I really don't have anything to say to either of you. I tried to stay out of this thread but you had to bring my name up, if you look back I did not post until you brought me into it.

well dont hold your breath on that. That car is the last thing on my mind at the moment. Building my business comes first, then my kids. And as i stated before in another thread.my drive train my find it way into tylers car some for shits and giggles runs this year. but he is scared of that high mile rearend breaking. in which mine will bolt right in. but then i would have to mini tub his for clearance etc etc. I just cant throw every penny i make at my car.:p

well dont hold your breath on that. That car is the last thing on my mind at the moment. Building my business comes first, then my kids. And as i stated before in another thread.my drive train my find it way into tylers car some for shits and giggles runs this year. but he is scared of that high mile rearend breaking. in which mine will bolt right in. but then i would have to mini tub his for clearance etc etc. I just cant throw every penny i make at my car.:p

Trust me I'm not either, I want to buy a house in August.

Up until you posted this I had no idea any of my post were deleted (recent posts.)

Best IDEA this whole thread!!!!

IMO. it was spot on.

1st

coming back from the old CR kitchen from Ubb, it was a joke.that i remember from long go. now she had no idea of that joke, but seemed to hammer the nail that stuck out.

second

As a business owner i felt totally disrespected (dana more so then anyone)with the way one of the people that came along with sam(the driver of the black dually) which i dont even think got out of his truck ,and came into the shop. cause after sam parking the hummer(which was IMO not parked where it should have been) that truck sat in the lot. then as they was leaving, the same truck backed up to my bay door, slightly power brakes the truck, gets the turbo spooled(didnt sound stock either, but what do i know) and takes off spiting black smoke all over mike's (302 powered) bike sitting just outside the door, and of course some of it floating into a shop full of people. and of course ,yes it spit gravel aswell. I already told mike i would take care of the detailing bill for his bike if he just sends it to me, or i would have his bike cleaned for him. granted no one checked it at the time, but i guess after he got home is when he noticed the black crap all over his bike.

let alone the way they rolled into the lot, which some thing was said by someone else here in the other thread.

I'll be sure to tell her not to make any more wise cracks on people that she dont know, that just got done disrespecting her, and our business.

Rob, first of all, it seems you are so ass hurt over where I parked the hummer. Like I said I didnt plan to stay long, nobody was leaving the place nor trying to get in so its not like I blocked anyone. How is this, next time I stop by, which will prolly be never seeing as anytime I am around you you get all butt hurt over something retarded and then become post warrior king on here, but anyways I will fucking park on the fucking moon next time to make sure I am out of your way, call the space shuttle to fly me back to earth, catch a plane from Florida to Cbus, take a taxi from the airport to your shop and have them drop me off so there wont be a car in your way. And if Mike's bike was really that dirty then I will clean and detail it myself.

And second, Dana can make all the jokes she wants but do to my face instead of on here like all the other cowards do. And if she wants to make jokes at people then she better be ready to get them back. And Dana there is no need to apologize to me cause frankly I could care less. I really see no point why you are on this site or why you talk about Robs shop like it is part yours unless you had to cosign for him. I dunno.

Lastly, Rob, good luck with your shop, hope it all works out for you, You wont have to worry about me coming over there and causing "problems" for you anymore. I see no reason for me to be over there anyways I got everything I need for racing/parts/labor with a 10 min trip south on rt 104.