Eye of the beholder

Sam1647545489

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
So why try to take a jap at me for taking over my dads business. Yes I could of went out and bought my stuff but I would still be in the same place i am in now and doin the same work. This way I have a nice clientell built up to keep attending to. Either way you look at it Rob, you really didnt start up awhole lot, yes you got a shop, good, but if you dad didnt show you the basics and your schooling didnt show you the other stuff you wouldnt be where you are now. So in a way you also just took over in your dads shoes, yes its a different company name, workers, location but it all started from your dad showing how to tinker on cars. So you are in a way continueing what your dad/granddad/uncle started. You jabs make no sense sometimes or if you are trying to talk shit, you need to ge reread the shit talking manual. Hell you are a westsider, I would expect more.

well see, your only 1/2 right.i started tearing dads 1930 some Rolls Royce apart when i was like 7 or 8 cause i over heard him talking about restoring it. well thats cause it was already done.no wonder it came apart so damn easy.granted i was one of those kids sticking a car battery in my power wheels,and tearing up bmx bikes apart. granted some tool where handed down to me from that, but anything i do here is far from recoring a radiator. and i am a west sider. i got off many one liners, of course when you wasnt around

Dana, I didnt even read half of your post, like I said, I didnt toss gravel on you, I cant control how other people drive, and for the love of god, why do you think IPS is at the very least worried about what Rob is doin. Why do you feel the need to drag them into this, They have nothing to do with it nor have they been mentioned at all by anyone except you. This whole thing has to do with your little comment about how we dress. Never once was robs business talked bad about nor do not think IPS is trying to compete with Rob, nor vice versa.

I didn't know her last name was Powers...I always had a thing for her..Mary Anne totally had the realistic girl next door appeal...but Ginger had the dress. What? OH! Sorry...nevermind...Thanks Rob.

Rob told me he's going to put a sign up that says no gingers. Please convince him otherwise. :)

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
From what I read in that thread Dana threw the first punch.

I like Rob and support his shop completely, but facts are facts.

I have been a very good girl lately...have not punched any douche bags in about 17 months. It was Trauma '08...<pat myself on the back>

Is this about to evolve into a west coast/east coast Pac/Biggie thing? Although some ne'er do wells would insinuate I should be Biggie (the worn out fat joke reference) I am more west coast/Pac...LBC in the Hizzie! I still have a few of the boys in the area. I heart Bruce Wayne.

I think factually, the young man in the truck, was the one that should be listed as a pile kicker. Not only were me and the dog out there, but there were CR member vehicles/bikes in the area and I percieved that as a hostile move.

Actually, I was nice to the Slick Back Mountain 'do guy, he walked by and commented on the pup-grrrl...and I laughed. But, throwing grit...not cool. So, I make a post...a funny one at that...and it comes down to all this. Thanks for making me feel SO powerful...Soon, I will RULE THE WORLD! I already have the Laser Guided Mastiff...now...the sharks are going to a little tricky in Columbus...:bangbang:

POST NUMBER 69!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-pWeTdcqFA

Edited by Eye_of_the_Beholder
adding extra

A few things...

First

Tyler and Alex stop fucking up the kitchen! This thread should be two pages but you guys always jump in and whore up serious threads. I know I do it at times too, but there is a time and place for the b.s. You guys are overdoing it big time.

Second

Sam is a cool guy. I'm wondering what people would say about me if I wore my $1000 suits out to meets after a business meeting :o The fact that he stopped by to see the shop and give a little but of support was overshadowed by someone talking about his clothes. I did think what Linn did was way over the line.. but what doesnt Linn do that isnt crossing lines. In the CR world if you insult anyone the weather man usually calls for a 99% chance of a shit storm. From what I've seen Sam works hard for his pay check just as most of us do. Looks more like a misunderstanding with the rocks flying. This is a perfect example of how a pm could have stopped some useless drama... but then again CR= Drama so carry on.

In closing,

IPS is not posting here so leave them out of this. I dont feel like deleting a bunch of posts upon their request so just stop now please.

Brian, I have nothing else to do most of the time. Don't take this away from me, I might have to go outside then, and there's bugs and shit out there :eek:

This is the kitchen too, shouldn't threads here be subject to whatever we throw at them? Post serious things somewhere else IMO, that's just me though.

Brian, I have nothing else to do most of the time. Don't take this away from me, I might have to go outside then, and there's bugs and shit out there :eek:

This is the kitchen too, shouldn't threads here be subject to whatever we throw at them? Post serious things somewhere else IMO, that's just me though.

You are contributing to the decline of epic threads in the CR community. There are plenty of other threads that we all can go crazy in. A call out thread isnt the place my dude.

Rob told me he's going to put a sign up that says no gingers. Please convince him otherwise. :)

I got your back on that front...I am bottle ginger-ish...I just add a massive amount of blue to get a more burgundy/purple effect...I have also been the classic gingery copper...but, I don't think there is a color I haven't had.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!

You are contributing to the decline of epic threads in the CR community. There are plenty of other threads that we all can go crazy in. A call out thread isnt the place my dude.

Understood sir, Alex out of this thread. Sorry for any over-the-top annoyances that I caused tonight. :)

Understood sir, Alex out of this thread. Sorry for any over-the-top annoyances that I caused tonight. :)

You were not annoying. You just added comic relief to what I feel should have been a nice stressful dog fight. My post was my opinion, not the law. Post all you want, I was just trying to give you some pointers.

I'm going back to the shadows now.

B.C. Out!

Worst drama on CR :p

word. I thought it would have ended when the other thread was locked...somebody started this one...now who could that have been?

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/churchlady.jpg

You have $1000 suits? Sell those fuckers, make a drag car out of the TA, and wear a fedora with a feather in it.

I just fell out of my chair! Dont get mad when I some dto a meet wearing a fedora ;) Baby steps... I'm just now getting used to a 10.8 car. If I make it a 8-9 second car I will kiss a wall before I have a chance to enjoy it.

Alex.. when Admins start going off topic that pretty much means the thread is dead, or the op went to bed :cool:

I just fell out of my chair! Dont get mad when I some dto a meet wearing a fedora ;) Baby steps... I'm just now getting used to a 10.8 car. If I make it a 8-9 second car I will kiss a wall before I have a chance to enjoy it.

Alex.. when Admins start going off topic that pretty much means the thread is dead, or the op went to bed :cool:

Can I be your token ginger child? You can show me the way of the intranetz, teach me humor, and if I'm good, you can even give me a cracker or two if you feel that I'm deserving.

Whaddya say, champ? Want a token ginger child of your own? :)

Can I be your token ginger child? You can show me the way of the intranetz, teach me humor, and if I'm good, you can even give me a cracker or two if you feel that I'm deserving.

In need of a friend are we?

Yes

Guest Removed

I'm wondering what people would say about me if I wore my $1000 suits out to meets after a business meeting

they might think you have stole them....no racism intended. just a funny black guy joke...(thats a inside joke for me and BC) :p

You have $1000 suits? Sell those fuckers, make a drag car out of the TA, and wear a fedora with a feather in it.

He needs a moser 9" :D

See Alex, Hal and I used to post whore all night long. That was until Phil and friends went crazy with it. I think Phil reached 1000 posts in 4 months. Even with whoring it took me a year to reach 1000.

they might think you have stole them....no racism intended. just a funny black guy joke...(thats a inside joke for me and BC) :p

:lol:

For the record I do not have any $1000 suits. If I showed up it would be in a $400 suit that I got on sale :p

...And now I'm doing exactly what I told Tyler and Alex not to do. I suck!