Eye of the beholder

Sam1647545489

his car is here now..trying to figure where this noise is coming from. it in the front bank for sure, i do know that..sounds more like its in the head, then in the bottom half. cant say till i know for sure

camaro86? he is a westsider that was brought out buy the drama lama

and also has a gearheadz sticker on on of his rides

Actually im a west/east/dayton/LA's finest/ by bitches party in FL (thats why u ask where the hoes at) ider..

and i dont have a gearhead sticker on my car if i do u hide it ..lol.. p.s. i figured out why my fuel pump wouldnt work they gave me a cracked one.. jegs some hoes

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually im a west/east/dayton/LA's finest/ by bitches party in FL (thats why u ask where the hoes at) ider..

and i dont have a gearhead sticker on my car if i do u hide it ..lol.. p.s. i figured out why my fuel pump wouldnt work they gave me a cracked one.. jegs some hoes

Should have gone with BPA. :p

Nice counter on my mom comment, it brought me a wee chuckle.

again. this is the last in post is this damn thread about it

dana felt disrespected, as did i.

more so this time around then when i was on the phone with you and you said somethings along the lines of , i still havent heard the end of that one. hell i had to hear about it again today. but my bad for having a broke nextel that only works on speaker 90% of the time.

Dana is the back bone to this shop at the moment. if i spend 90% of my time on here answering PM's, giving quotes, talking on the phone and building estimates, returning other calls, trying to get vendors and parts in here, then nothing would get done in the shop! which is happening today, cause she is rather upset with the way women in general get disrespected on here! i have tried to tell her, to over look it. not going to happen! yes she is a big girl and tryed to wise crack with someone, then some douche canoe has to go fishing for pics of her, and put his 2 fucking sense in where it dont belong cause he was not even in the convo! and after all the " your a sponsor and you do this and this on here" im done with the bull shit myself. im the tech mod and a sponsor. i know my place in my 2 sections on this forum.

dana's screen name will be deleted or just never logged into again, and im going to keep my keyboard out of every other section on here that i guess i dont belong in.

I said that as a joke...take it as you want I guess. Again, here you are in the middle of drama bullshit...and i know you didnt start it but you continued it..want a business owners advice....dont post anything here other than what needs to be said....and know I am not saying this as an ass but as someone trying to help you out as a new business owner. I consider all parties in this my friends. Sam and Linn your both drama queens.

Now you know who to go to. ;)

yes i do.. robs helping spirit ant what it usto be ..lol. i usto call and be like rob why ant my fuel pump work .. and hell answer cause ur a N and plugged it in wrong .. ill fix it and go bout my day

now he dont call me N no more, dont give me tech support, dont even invite me over for burgers, the love is gone

yeah i figured out that if you break her off in sections, you can have sex for a month and have the rest left over for winter warmth

Dude, STFU.... You sound like an idiot, and you are making worthless posts. I am sick of attemping to read a worthless off topic e-battle. Please use grammer, you have been asked multiple times, by multiple people. This is a good forum site and it has a good quanity of educated people, try to act like one. When you go out you don't dress like a rat, do you?.... Carry a good image, it only makes you look bad.

Dude, STFU.... You sound like an idiot, and you are making worthless posts. I am sick of attemping to read a worthless off topic e-battle. Please use grammer, you have been asked multiple times, by multiple people. This is a good forum site and it has a good quanity of educated people, try to act like one. When you go out you don't dress like a rat, do you?.... Carry a good image, it only makes you look bad.

This post

_____

_____

_____

_____

CamAro86's head...

You would have to type on his level for him to be able to understand your message.

yeahp ur retarded.. is that what you do repeat the last word people say all day ...ya digg

FO SHEEZY MY NEEZY

BITCHES,BLUNTS,AND 40'S YA DIGG...

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/jamiejennedy_narrowweb__200x413.jpg

YA DIGG...

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

I said that as a joke...take it as you want I guess. Again, here you are in the middle of drama bullshit...and i know you didnt start it but you continued it..want a business owners advice....dont post anything here other than what needs to be said....and know I am not saying this as an ass but as someone trying to help you out as a new business owner. I consider all parties in this my friends. Sam and Linn your both drama queens.

+1..... only to add to the cause of the topic

BTW: Looky what I found:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=697017#post697017

Not to add to Sam's thread.... I would have dragged this out regardless of orgin. I feel like this could be a joke, but I am unsure. I have the same feeling for this "CAMERO" guy as I do the "Chupacabra" or the " ShamWOW," should I belive this nonsense? Its is pulling me in, can someone really be this retarded.... I'll ask myself: Can I fucking dig?

Nope. Bunch of shit talking. Kids ruining threads with bullshit posts that mean nothing. Alex using "ginger" in every other post. And Jason topping it off with a complaint about how CR isnt as good as it used to be. Pretty much the same decline of cr as usual.

Fixed