Eye of the beholder

Sam1647545489

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Also that b.s that happened today had little to nothing to do with CR. Please handle this without involving the forum.

CR is not involved....so what are you talking about :confused:

You have no power here. You elected yourself pope... I elected you banned from this thread. Why.. because I can.

I'll let him back in 15 minutes if he doesnt start a crybaby thread about being kicked out of here :lol:

My moneys on the crybaby thread...

I give Michael much props for not making a crybaby thread. +rep for you my friend.

Now back to your normally scheduled bullshittery.

I give Michael much props for not making a crybaby thread. +rep for you my friend.

Now back to your normally scheduled bullshittery.

Now i want to make one lol!!!!!! i wont post about it anymore.....but can i be let in to at least see the tom foolery, its what i love doing.....lurking! i wont post i swear!!!!

Now i want to make one lol!!!!!! i wont post about it anymore.....but can i be let in to at least see the tom foolery, its what i love doing.....lurking! i wont post i swear!!!!

Move along...

http://www.legaljuice.com/funny%20police%20officer%20south%20park%20barbrady-thumb.jpg

nothing to see here

Are you only drunk in this thread. Your posting in others with clear and coherent sentences? Oh this must be like the drunk girl who fucks every guy at the party only to find out she was drinking sharps all night. Carry on.

I haven't met that girl before, you can have that "for instance" to yourself. And I've been sippin water and I'm 6 burritos/gorditas deep - p.i.

Wow, just got through all the pages. I gathered that;

Sam has nice clothes and sounds like he shops at buckle, saks, nordstrom, ect.

(I approve)

There seems to be a differences of opinion regarding what happened at the shop. If things were done accidently, and I believe they were, Sam has tried to clear that up and even offered to detail Mike's bike.

There were things that were said by Dana before clearing up the misunderstanding. Sam has stated that he didn't care and it's all in the past now.

So... everything's cool right? Everyone just take this as "we all had our faults in this" and move on?

Guest Removed
Wow, just got through all the pages. I gathered that;

Sam has nice clothes and sounds like he shops at buckle, saks, nordstrom, ect.

(I approve)

There seems to be a differences of opinion regarding what happened at the shop. If things were done accidently, and I believe they were, Sam has tried to clear that up and even offered to detail Mike's bike.

There were things that were said by Dana before clearing up the misunderstanding. Sam has stated that he didn't care and it's all in the past now.

So... everything's cool right? Everyone just take this as "we all had our faults in this" and move on?

you missed a lot.like a complete thread thats gone ....where does linn get off attacking dana? cause she poked fun at sam? :rolleyes:

you missed a lot.like a complete thread thats gone ....where does linn get off attacking dana? cause she poked fun at sam? :rolleyes:

But it all stemmed from a misunderstanding and escalated from there right? Since the misunderstanding was resolved, couldn't each party just apologize and move on? I know everyone here are decent people but sometimes there are just too much ego being displayed. Take a step back, breath, relax.

Oh, and no, I didn't miss that thread about the prank on CL. I don't feel that's right at all. Linn should sincerely apologize for what you guys have to put up with for however long it lasts. But you guys also have to be able to forgive if he does apologize. It will only reflect positively on your part if you guys do accept such an apology. No one here wants to see another enthusiast put in jail for doing something in haste. Being on a car racing forum... haven't we all done that on the road at some point? Besides, I'm sure the thought of having to deal with legal problems and possible jail time is scary enough for punishment, don't you? Many times do I feel like there is just too much ego running around for there to be any harmony to last. There always has to be something going on. I hope everyone can take a step back, breath, and relax from time to time.

Keep in mind again, it all stemmed for a misunderstanding. Is it really worth it?