Sleeping Girlfriend... *Nudes*

SPLN SUX

Guest GMoney
This got me thinking how much trouble would you get in if we started a thread were you posted pictures of randoms, without there face in the picture?

I thought about doing that.....but yeah, I'd never post my current gf/wife naked on an internet forum....sure maybe my ex, but never if I was with her...all I can say is WOW. ShamWow to be exact.

ok, fuck what i said. She's been pissing me off, so nudes pics tonight if she sleeps nekkid!!!!

Well only one of them is still up..the others have been taken done. Do you have them some where else? Question for u computer guys is there way to capture video or screen shots from yahoo messenger? I just got home and this chick send me a message out her web cam on was playing with herself in the bath tub etc. Would of posted if I knew how to capture it.

Well only one of them is still up..the others have been taken done. Do you have them some where else? Question for u computer guys is there way to capture video or screen shots from yahoo messenger? I just got home and this chick send me a message out her web cam on was playing with herself in the bath tub etc. Would of posted if I knew how to capture it.

lol. aren't you married? did you see chris hansen in the background?