Who does touchless tire mounting?

I'm going to need to get my tires mounted soon and was trying to see if anyone local does touchless tire mounting. After all the work I've put into refinishing my wheels, I really would have to have to hack scratch the hell out of them when they install my tires.

Any recommendations?

Shit I can do it with one hand literally...

i got a set of wheels coming in next weeks that i need to have the tires swapped from the stockers onto these.....how much we talking? hook me up maybe? You scratch my back, i scratch yours?

i got a set of wheels coming in next weeks that i need to have the tires swapped from the stockers onto these.....how much we talking? hook me up maybe? You scratch my back, i scratch yours?

The funny thing about your back is...it's located on your cock.

I've taken my cars to Dave and Derek at the downtown NTB...they recently put some new 18" Goodyears on my 'Vette's aftermarket rims...did a great job!

plus one for those dudes!

Yup, another vote for Derek and Dave at NTB. They did the new chrome rims for my Cobra a few months ago. Great guys, very professional. Go there, give them business! :cool: