IT LIVES BITCHS!!!!!!!

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/Shop%20stuff/th_100_2913.jpg

GET SOME

:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:

playing with ve table's and trying to get the idle smooth...looking at the cam profile now, i dont think the idle can be real smooth in it....sounds like shit in the vid, sounds damn good in the shop tho...

Guest Removed

why, when im sitting here with a laptop playing with the ve table's and what not?

idle is smoother now, went to shit once it got warm. but it was rich.... still tweaking...

it may just go to bradys dyno and have him and randy help me tweak it

Guest Removed
Yeah, I mean call him while you're doing it to get suggestions.

its late, im not bugging him... i will be here for a few hours more atleast. ;)

5.3? GXP engine?

5.3 truck motor....a gxp is a ls4, not the same thing. its a fwd motor. now please, no more dumb shit here before you make me break new rules :gtfo:

Guest Removed
you dont have to give me any..i dont know where your boost leak came from, but you dont need to give me any... and nver mind the nozzles under the intake...they are there for look ;)

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby!

I can't believe I slept through it, but when push comes to shove and your body says..."CRASH!" you heed the warning or suffer the consequences...now I understand why I was dreaming of fighting dragons...that engine sound was in my dream.

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby!

I can't believe I slept through it, but when push comes to shove and your body says..."CRASH!" you heed the warning or suffer the consequences...now I understand why I was dreaming of fighting dragons...that engine sound was in my dream.

Lol, thanks. Hope you guys get some more rest, it seems like you were pretty tired.

Guest Removed
Lol, thanks. Hope you guys get some more rest, it seems like you were pretty tired.

I think we both are..considering i have only had 6 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. and dana has been having major issues sleeping the last few days.:(