thinking about starting performance work

sprayin77

lexus and supras are not that bad for me either. but the older nissan 300z holy shit. i would not touch another one of those in a million years.

We started back in 2003 specializing in the Twin-turbo V6 3000GT/Stealth and 300ZX's. After working on those all day / week / year long everything else is a walk in the park lol.

Jeff

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me there will be no competition from us. We are extremely busy with other things as well but need a change of pace. we aren't really trying to compete with anyone. And for the jegs thing down the street hell have you seen there prices. Every time i walk in the main street jegs i have to bring the vaseline. because those guys really stick it to you.

And for the jegs thing down the street hell have you seen there prices. Every time i walk in the main street jegs i have to bring the vaseline. because those guys really stick it to you.

There is something to be said about the inherent value of having something in-stock and right there when you need it Vs waiting days/weeks to ship in :)

Jeff

Lol what were you driving. everyone flies by our shop. we probably have a race out there at watkins and 40 light at least 3 times a day. Everyone goes by and revs

see sig. although one day i was in the girlfriends cts-v. i have to turn there, to go down either road.

Im not sure which one of the corvettes you were but there are about 5-10 a week that go through there. If you want stop in sometime. we will be starting to complete our 05 corvette with a pro charger on it. it is wrecked but almost ready to put back together.

Do you ever take it to the trails ? what is it running? You are more than welcome to stop on by anytime.

i go to trails a half dozen times or so a year. but the racing i do is in there parking lot not down there track. i have not been on the track since i was 17.

I think AJ is more of the type to go around turns.

I think I managed to not meet you today AJ. I'm kind of disappointed about that. :nono:

sorry i had to cut off meeting time, the lines were way to long of people that wanted to meet me.:cool:

That's what I figured. I'll make sure to grab a number the next time we're in the same vicinity. :p

thats always best. its the little red thing that says take a number and a sign above that says now serving and has a digital display;)

thats always best. its the little red thing that says take a number and a sign above that says now serving and has a digital display;)

If I still don't get to talk to you, can I keep the number tab as a memento? Pwetty pwease?

we are just thinking of doing like bottom dollar rates on stuff like heads and cam swaps and pretty much bolt on stuff for now.

That sounds great in theory, you will learn quickly that the person that takes their stuff to you because you are the cheapest will be a pain in the ass. If you build your shops rep on dirt cheap prices you will never be able to turn it around.

I won't be selling it, that stub will be worth MILLIONS someday! :D

we totally wrecked this thread

but for the save

That sounds great in theory, you will learn quickly that the person that takes their stuff to you because you are the cheapest will be a pain in the ass. If you build your shops rep on dirt cheap prices you will never be able to turn it around.

QFT