Akron/Clevland meet last night....

Evolved8

Our group had a wild time, i dont think we could have asked for a more action packed day without doing anything against the law none the least!!

Had fun guys we should go back soon our bartender is waiting for us ;) and the filming of fast and the furious in down town Akron was Pricless.

this will hit 2 pages by tonight

discuss....:bangbang::bangbang:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rob has the footage.. I wish the camera got left on as me and shanton were running into a state parking garage drifting around corners after the fast and furious downtown police chase retake lol

We met in a nice spot in downtown Akron. There were deff fast cars out there. Needless to say tho, Columbus prevailed I believe 6-0 last night :D

We had columbus v.s columbus at one point because clevland was parking lot pimpin lol

ahh akron good time. 90mph crusing, hot bartender at a hole in the wall bar, greeat food, awesome skate shop party place, girls, racing, cops fromevery direction drifting, pot holes. then back to back high speed creusing an racing back home from mexico. ahhh im tired.

Aww good shit! But antwon paul lost to JP so it's 6-1 :( All in all good shit! I felt like brian spilner while flying 80 down a alley then dipping out!! Pants up hat off!! Ahh fun fun shit! We def need to visit are bartender ASAP. SMOKING HAWT

Aww good shit! But antwon paul lost to JP so it's 6-1 :( All in all good shit! I felt like brian spilner while flying 80 down a alley then dipping out!! Pants up hat off!! Ahh fun fun shit! We def need to visit are bartender ASAP. SMOKING HAWT

yea i failed... :(

Okay for people who dont know this happens 2 times a year and this year we rolled up first,

There scene is off the chain they have a spot to hang out at and they dont litter or abuse it. there are 300+ cars in the lot sunday night easy!!!!!!!!!! Its called superfly sundays.

First we rolled to norwalk for the Buschur event, It was good.

Second we roll to a vans/skate shop party hosted bt west side skate shop. We eat at a place called mcguntys and have top shelp food and beer.

We goto skate shop and its a fun party with a movie theeater in the back pong, ping pong, keg gerator, bmx, girls, rc car track racing, and the movie theater have pughes from a church.... owner is super cool he just wants to have fun we hang out there for a while and get some t shirts then we head up to akron.

JP insisted that in mexico they travel at 90mph and we should be like them, That may or may not have happend.

We show up to the spot and the fun begins.

My favorite kill was a sc300 big single turbo car....

There were many races and other stuff that happend I cannot type it all and none of you will belive me.

There roads were flat and long and the po po's were outta site for most of the night HOWEVER at one point I did not know if I should shit my pants, call my mom and tell her to bail me out of the county jail or get out of my car walk away and burnm it to the ground as there were so many cops around I felt like they were fucking with us all and I wanted to hand them my keys....

Just ask in person.