Akron/Clevland meet last night....

Evolved8

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, cam only is impressive. Oh I know they're not drag cars, but this kind of info just makes me want to buy a c5z06 and do light mods and have a nice, fast car for $15k rather than put a shitload of time and money into a project car and have it just as fast, like an ls1 rx7, even with an fc and whatnot you'd still be at $10k easy, why not save the time, spend a little more and get a vette that'll be worth more every day.

"Mind what you have learned. Save you it can.”

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/167/483799871_466a584707.jpg

much hate i sence in you. :)

Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering .

beware the haters

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/Envy.jpg

I would flaten both car's tires next to me, then I would simply just pop the hatch and crawl in the seat :D

Wow, cam only is impressive. Oh I know they're not drag cars, but this kind of info just makes me want to buy a c5z06 and do light mods and have a nice, fast car for $15k rather than put a shitload of time and money into a project car and have it just as fast, like an ls1 rx7, even with an fc and whatnot you'd still be at $10k easy, why not save the time, spend a little more and get a vette that'll be worth more every day.

cus every cocksmoker has a vette now adays.:gtfo: how many rx7's you see everyday?thats what i thought.

Wow, somebody's pissy. Go take some midol and calm down. I wasn't talking about you at all, derek called me today and offered up an fc which i've been debating about buying for awhile, and while searching for a clean one added up all swap costs and found some relatively cheap price vette's for comparison...

Wow, somebody's pissy. Go take some midol and calm down. I wasn't talking about you at all, derek called me today and offered up an fc which i've been debating about buying for awhile, and while searching for a clean one added up all swap costs and found some relatively cheap price vette's for comparison...

for one, I was fucking with you and trying to fire up all the vette owners.Two a cheap high mileage c5 maybe but not a Z