Akron/Clevland meet last night....

Evolved8

Benz is a bottle baby make 180 on motor 500 on spray..maybe ill put the big jets in

haha that thing moces out¡!!! nice meeting u man, your funny as shit!!

hey did you get the crumbs an chocolate outta ur seats lol?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha that thing moces out¡!!! nice meeting u man, your funny as shit!!

hey did you get the crumbs an chocolate outta ur seats lol?

No all the cookies are still there Mike has a cpl more naps to take today before he cleans it up.. Nice meeting you 2...I was thinking that might not have been chocolate after that whole super trooper deal.

No all the cookies are still there Mike has a cpl more naps to take today before he cleans it up.. Nice meeting you 2...I was thinking that might not have been chocolate after that whole super trooper deal.

Lol well if its poop then i am NOT touching that. Where is the benz? I will detail it today if you want. I owe you for the room and food. I'll do a REAL nice job.

Lol well if its poop then i am NOT touching that. Where is the benz? I will detail it today if you want. I owe you for the room and food. I'll do a REAL nice job.

Sitting in Garage. Come get it

Edited by O'Doyle

Lol well if its poop then i am NOT touching that. Where is the benz? I will detail it today if you want. I owe you for the room and food. I'll do a REAL nice job.[/QUOTSi

on my way

Lol well if its poop then i am NOT touching that. Where is the benz? I will detail it today if you want. I owe you for the room and food. I'll do a REAL nice job.[/QUOTSi

dpsh if u hand me the keys ill detail the car lol

Thanks for calling me White Phil ...

I always knew Phil was a racist.

lol we were there at like 2 an wee didnt get home till 530 am... i knew you wouldnt of been able to go woth out a permission slip from your wify. an with such short notice i knew it was outta the question lol.

OK no more letting other people film. this shits about useless and theres only 8 minutes WTF

ok

rule 1: as long as the record button is pressed you have officially lost your spectating priveledges and MUST watch everything threw the viewfinder or LCD screen

rule 2 : NEVER zoom in for any reason

rule 3: do not stick the camera out the window unless absolutely necessary

rule 4: if the cops come keep filming

the C6 vs Z06 and JP is really the only good footage .... fuck i hate filming in mexico

i don't even wanna fuck with this

OK no more letting other people film. this shits about useless and theres only 8 minutes WTF

ok

rule 1: as long as the record button is pressed you have officially lost your spectating priveledges and MUST watch everything threw the viewfinder or LCD screen

the C6 vs Z06 and JP is really the only good footage .... fuck i hate filming in mexico

+1 billion

I hate when people zoom in, looks your the cars are standing still and slow as piss.

ok

You need the right person filming next time. I know a certain person who could have filmed it in HD and gotten you quality footage. ;)

You need the right person filming next time. I know a certain person who could have filmed it in HD and gotten you quality footage. ;)

Maybe your lazy ass should have came to Cleveland/Akron

ok

HAHA SWEET!!!!!!! IS THT JUST ON YOUR CAMERA OR ALL THE FOOTAGE TOGETHER? GOD PHIL AN BRANDON YOU GUYS SUCK ASSS