Akron/Clevland meet last night....

Evolved8

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just woke up, im about to roll to get some pizza, and stop by westside to race rc cars and watch holarious bike stunts whos coming ;):D god what a blast.

Shanton,

Can you get some of the rolling shots up?

And rob you guys took some shots to right?

He posted about a big single turbo SC300 and I was just making sure that it was who I thought it was. :)

Sounds like everyone had fun, wish I would have been there.

Yup HUGE turbo! And it was lots of fun and i took your role as vid guy in some of the things that happen

when the cops hit, i about cried, there were sooooo many, 2 cars went one way, i dropped the camera and started yelling at antwan. fucking cops blocked us in did some donuts then left, rinse repeat 2 -3 times, then finally rob is like did you tape that shit, and i said awwwwww fuck you, pull the cars over drop some coins in the meter, and ran like we did somthing wrong. fucking epic.

btw that was the best bar in the entire world, the bartender was amazing, the drinks were $2 for tall tall tall beers, there was pool, sleeping couches, amazing music, and pacman ftw. she orderd our food which was incredible, and did i say she was hot?

i loved that trip, until we had to push erics car a mile and get hit on by gay gays having sex in the gas station :(

I whooped that ass on teh pool table ftw, we looked like a bunch of corner boys posted up at the street lights lol.

ahaha i felt like such a thug standing on that corner. Look at em standing there with there hats on and the big jean shorts i wonder if they sell dope!! ahaha. It was like the whole Easy-e and nwa albums were playing oh and snoop also

I whooped that ass on teh pool table ftw, we looked like a bunch of corner boys posted up at the street lights lol.

you only beat one person, i beat paul lol

corner posting was the shit, but ping pong was better:D